• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Lived in the PokeWorld, Where Would You Live?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Pretty simple questions, if you lived in the Pokeworld, what region and city would you live in?

I'd live in Ecruteak City, because it is really deep in Pokemon Mythology, and it has the best gym leader ^^.

Years
    I'd not mind living in Snowpoint.. far away from everything else, covered in snow, which is always a bonus, has a rather pretty Greek style temple.. and there's only 14 people living there!
    Plus, there are so many trees.. it's almost like a forest city.
    Oh, and how beautiful would it be on Christmas day.. watching Snover trudging through the snow..
    Yep, it's rather idilic.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Either Altamar(from the movie) or Snowpoint.

Altamar: It's like Venice and it has an awesome self-destructdefense mechanism.

Snowpoint: Snow. It's so peaceful...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I would love to live in Snowpoint City temporarily, but I think the snow would get me down after a while. (It would wreak havoc with my practical side - what if I couldn't get to work one day because of the storms, etc.) So I would just grab my Charizard and go for a holiday there when I needed some Christmas cheer. XD

As for living on a permanent basis...gosh, I'm picky. I was thinking Dewford Town in Hoenn because it seemed peaceful, but then I remembered they're all obsessed with ~what's fashionable~ so, ew, no. I'll root for Veilstone City in Sinnoh: the large Department Store and Game Corner means there's a good rate of employment (IE. disposable income), it's an urban environment so I feel comfortable, but it also has a good transport route with Solaceon Town, where I would go to learn about breeding and whathaveyou.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd live in Ecruteak. Because it's in Johto :3 And looks the cutest.

And has ze towers of doom. And a dancing studio thingy. And. And.

Ayselipera

I'd live in Verdanturf. It just seems so relaxing and nice there. I'd love the fresh air all the time.<3

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    my first choice is fortree city in hoenn
    I wouldnt mind living in a tree house, and one of my favorite gym leaders lives in that town too

My second choice will probably be blackthorn city
    I would love to live there cause i get a free dratini, but clair would probably train me to death though

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'd live in Goldenrod City. It's a nice big city and would have just about everything I'd want in a town to live in I suppose.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Mt. Moon square. A place to buy Lemonade, close proximity to many useful towns, and a cave to train my Marowak.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'd like to live in Snowpoint City because I love snow :'D But Newbark Town is probably my favorite town because it's so tiny and cute, so that'd be cool too. :>

Back