• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you saw Reshiram & Zekrom fighting/arguing would you...

if you saw a Reshiram & a Zekrom fighting would you...

• stop them from fighting

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • root for Reshiram

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • root for Zekrom

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • leave scene

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    if you saw a Reshiram & a Zekrom fighting/arguing...
    would you...

1. try to break up the fight/stop them because you like both and don't want them to get hurt
    2. root for Reshiram
    3. root for Zekrom
    4. leave the scene (it is none of my business)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh sure, let's have the tiny, defenceless human attempt to stop an confrontation between such monsters.

[Cassino exit stage left]

If I were a trainer though, I'd use the situation to ambush and capture both.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd just get out of the fight. Not only is it none of my business, I'd get hurt if I tried to get involved.

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
    i would watch.... maybe root for zekrom.. then if reshiram was doin bad, root for it... keep it goin as long as i can before they eventually faint..

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would run away. Watching a fight would obviously put my life on a line. I also not a fan of watching fights.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd get the hell out of there, silently rooting for Zekrom.

But honestly, I doubt I'd ever be a good enough trainer to take one of them on, let alone both of them. :s No way I'd stick around to get caught up in the crossfire.

Skyspark

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    Honestly I would lure Kyruem there to try to stop them from fighting. If that does not work or it only gets worse, i would use my pokemon to try to catch the trio. Ether way i wouldn`t stand there and watch and/or leave.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Knowing me, I'd probably run away screaming

Na, I'd try to stop them from fighting, but I don't know how I'd do it. xD

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Root for Reshiram,because I love me a good dragon fight,plus he's so cool with his fiery tail,it's easy that he would win too.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    In this situation I'd pull an Ash Ketchum and try to break up their fight in the stupid way of getting between their two opposing attacks.

Back