• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a mod of any forum on PC...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    If suddenly one of the higher staff decided to don the wonderful mod crown upon you, what area of PC do you see yourself moderating?

Or if you're already a mod... what other areas do you see yourself moderating? lol

For me... I'm not active enough to become a mod. I'm too lazy as well. XD

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Here at Other Voting Polls and unlike you, I'm active and not lazy, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Video Games.
    I love that section like it was my child.

Video Gaming man. Me and you. ;) But yeah, same here. I find myself hovering over it like a creeper a lot of the time. I already have five forums though, so I don't see it happening. And no, I don't need certain people telling me "Not gonna happen" because I already know it won't, so no sense in crushing my dreams again, kthx. :)

But yeah, VG is something I'd definitely consider modding, if asked to. Before I was modded, I figured I'd mod either Pokemon General or Pokemon General Gaming. I wasn't totally off at least, haha.

If anyone comes in here wanting to mod GPGD, you have a long wait, sorry lolololol

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'd most likely would be moderating the New Users / Welcome forum or the Emulation forum. Those are the two I hang out at the most. I hang out at Other Voting Polls also... But I'd rather moderate NU/W or Emulation.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I really want to bring ROM Hacking back to life, so definitely that section. It seems to really be dying down lately. :(

Hopefully I would be able to do something to revive it.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Either Black and White Discussion, General Pokemon Discussion or here. I love pokemon, and I love this forum, so I think I could handle those active areas of the site.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

If anyone comes in here wanting to mod GPGD, you have a long wait, sorry lolololol

D:

Well, it's either that or kick Mooji off of PG, since those two are where I'm most active. XD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Even though I hang out at allot forums, but to Mod them. I would probally choose
    The Pixel Sections.
    I always report and help out there :3

I dont think im "active" anywhere else anough.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Let's Plays and Reviews: I love that place, even if I don't comment on something. And it's something I know how to do, too. Maybe I should put a Let's Play up there soon.

Pokemon General: I spend time there, and I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else, truthfully. Other then the above.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I would have to choose the wi-fi section due to the fact that it is the main section I am always on. I visit at least 4 to 5 times a week hours at a time.

Years
    I'd moderate this section, OVP, because it's my favorite section and I spend most of my time here:3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, not many others want to mod B/W. Sad.

I'd choose um Pokemon Groups, cause users easily go off-topic there. But as a whole I'm fine with the section I have. :D;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Preferablly Other Voting Polls or Other Chat. And I definately wouldn't mind modding Pokemon Groups. I actually spend mostof my time there. Plus, if there were moderators of the Blog Section I'd love to moderate there. :>

Back