• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to be a pokemon what type of pokemon would you like to be? Only 2 types!

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
  • Electric and Psyhic. Because with Psyhic i can fly like flying type and i would send everyone who tries to attack me far away with telekinetic powers. And everything touches me would be zapped :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Definitely a ghost type. Besides being able to pass through solid objects, I get STAB on that BA move called Shadow Ball. :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I would love to be a Water/Fire type Pokemon... Weird combination but what ever.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Flying/Water because I could swim, fly and go on land. 3 in 1! But I'd be most excited to fly :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Umm.. I would be all of them. But my top two are.. Psychic and Ice !

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
  • i would be water and steel that way i could breath underwater and also nothing could penetrate my skin, so its pretty much a win, win situation

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I would really like to be psychic water type just like starmie!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I think I'd be Fighting/Electric, I always thought the Hitmons were awesome and when I watched Pokemon as a child it was thunderbolt this and thunderbolt that, so it grew on me. Thanks Ash.

Back