• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
    I would!
    The human I used to be before getting isekai'd by Truck-kun used to love them!
    Obviously I'd sweep any Coolness contests :coolcat:

Would you wear any clothes?
    Like how Cosplay Pikachu does?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Uh... None! Whimsicotts can't learn any HMs, silly. :P

Which Z crystal would you want most?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Being a Grass type Pokemon I would want Grassium Z the most. I know a Tsareena that uses Fightinium Z which gives me a memory but I don't know where from.

Would you work in the Pokemon World? (Like a Construction Worker Machoke or a Nurse Chansey)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Yes. My species are normally found in the tall grass. As a Petilil I often hid in the long grass. As my trainer's Pokemon I like to assist her by battling and helping out when called upon. She also gave me a special stone so I could evolve.

Have you evolved yet and if you have do you remember your time in your pre-evolved form?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Yes, I am fully-evolved and I fondly remember my days during my base form. I finally evolved with a Water Stone and I finally got STAB for my Psychic-type moves!

What is your ability?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Similar to my beautiful trainer I move at my own pace and tempo and never get confused, even when we dance.

Do you use any status moves?

Years
    Sweet Malasada! So tasty!

Also, sorry ReKoil, but I did not see I was doubled! To reply to your question : "Would you wear any clothes?"

I sure do!
    Spoiler:

I actually have an ensemble for every color in my wardrobe!

Which weather would you like the most ?

Years
    Icy Terrain ofc!
    if only there was one
    :sadwick:

Psychic Terrain - Gogo Espeon, use it to your advantage! =D
    Plus it reminds me of Tapu Lele, my fav Tapu =D

Would you travel around from region to region or stay in 1 region?

Years
    I would certainly not stay in one region. So many things to see! So many places to explore! So many facts to check!

Would you live in a populated area, or would you rather be in a far, secluded area ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    A faraway area would be nice, just as long as there are some people nearby to call for help if something happens! And some friends to chat with, too!

What would be your favourite regional sweet? (e.g. RageCandyBars, Lava Cookies...)

Years
    It used to be that one would have to take my previous form to a special Ice Covered Rock, of which most regions would only have one!
    Nowadays, thanks to corporate greed, people just smashed those rocks to bits and have been handing the pieces out as 'Ice Stones', which achieve the same effect! Because why go somewhere to get me when you can have 'somewhere' delivered to you?!

Would you fight fair and square or try and win with underhanded tactics/by cheating?

Years
    Me ? Cheating and using underhanded tactics ? Perish the though! I have an image to maintain! Truth shall be my sword and honesty, my shield!

Which status altering move would you use ?

Back