• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Woke Up The Opposite Sex...

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    If I woke up as the opposite sex I would scream from the hilltops with sheer glee. The living hell I have endured and will probably still endure for quite a while now would finally be over. It would also save me a lot of trouble.

If You Woke Up The Opposite Sex...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd ogle my own tits. And then nsfw stuff. And I'd be a lesbian. Because I don't think my sexual orientation would change, would it? :p

It'd be pretty damn nice, tbh. But I've heard horror stories of women suffering from periods. So I'm not sure about that haha. XD;

Darklordbambi

Master Ball Escape Artist
    Years
    Prolly check myself out, see if I look good n junk, try and enjoy it as almost a sort of simulator experience and HOPE it wasn't permanent. Being a woman for a day would be a fun experience, but I would eventually wanna go back to my life as a dude.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I would be horrified and hope I was dreaming. That is one of the last things I want. Not only that, but I would be a seriously ugly piece of man. Already, I have issues with my body. I really cannot explain how much my self-hatred would increase and how genuinely stressful such an experience would be. The only me that can exist is female. End of story. Although I cannot say that I wouldn't try to experiment with the sensation of a male organ... in terrified curiosity. I am quite curious about what the other gender experiences.

Also, I will add that it wouldn't be so bad if it were the body of a male I find attractive. (Rare, but it happens) Still though, I'd rather be female.

Last edited:
    Years
    I dont think i'm super feminine looking anyway so I guess I'd look pretty much the same? except the dude parts and hopefully smaller boobs lol. I think I would also be much more interested in working out.

But idk I dress pretty masculine anyway so wouldn't be a lot of change there but while ive never actually wanted to become a guy and I don't think i'd really mind if I was was one but I imagine it would be difficult dealing with other people.

But yeah as for what I'd do first, probably the nsfw stuff because why not? :P

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
    I'd be very sad that I can't just scarf down huge quantities of food and turn it into muscle.

Back