• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Woke Up The Opposite Sex...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Say, one morning, you found yourself in the body of the opposite sex. What would be the first thing you'd do? Nothing nsfw, keep that out of here. I'd be really happy, honestly. Saves the time for surgery! What would I do? Embrace my new body, and live my life the exact same way I did before.

pkmin3033

I think I'd probably freak out. I mean, seriously, I just suddenly turn into the opposite gender, with no explanation why? I'd scream the place down. What the hell would prompt that sort of thing? What implications would it have on my health going forward? I expect my first few hours would be mindless panic.

I think I'd have a hard time adjusting biologically. After all, girls and boys have different toys, and getting adjusted to the physical changes would probably be quite difficult. Psychologically, once I'd calmed down a little I'd probably adjust pretty quickly - gender is a physical thing only for me; I don't identify as male or female and that wouldn't change - but yeah, I don't think anyone would be able to just have it immediately click in that sense. Not all at once.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    play with boobs, experience pee, and hope it goes away lol

Years
    I probably wouldn't like being a dude... because I know women have more clothing options than the men, and I'm used to the stuff ladies go through.

Back