• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your parents became members of PC

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    It must be pretty cool having a parent that likes Pokemon haha. My mom used to battle in Pokemon Stadium with me but she had no idea what she was doing :( Does your mom play the main series games??

Also, congrats to this wonderful thread for winning Thread of the Week!
    That's cute actually! My Mom has been playing the main series since the original games. She intends to get a 2DS soon as with the latest games and get back into playing Pokemon like me.

Lucid

My mom isn't technologically inclined at all, but she's well aware of how stupid I am.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh hell no not happening. I'd be too embarrassed. I'm pretty sure my dad would ask me how to respond to a post for three whole months. He can barely navigate Facebook, navigating a forum would be a disaster for him.

Thank God the only thing my dad knows about Pokemon is that one of them is named Pikachu and one is named Charmander.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    They would both be inactives, so I wouldn't mind it too much.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Theyd probably try to stalk me but im not sure theyd really know how to find my posts or anything and theyd become inactive quick.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    If your parents became members of PC

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I would erase all evidence of me ever being present on this forum and skip town so quickly you'd only ever hear from me again 25 years from now in some remote region of the Siberian tundra.

Back