• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Yungoos, Pikipek and Grubbin were the Starters

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    If Yungoos, Pikipek and Grubbin were the Starters, which one would you choose? I'd choose Yungoos because I've got a feeling it'll have a really cool 2nd or 3rd form.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Pikipek looks cool but I would choose Grubbin ^^
    ITS SO DANG CUTE
    (and its name is "Grubbin", like same Grubbin, same.)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'll choose Pikipek, but I do like those 3 new Pokemon :)
    I can't wait to see the evolutions!

Years
  • I think the three starters are good enough as of now, waiting for their evos. But if I had to pick, I'll go with the majority here, Pikipek would be my choice too.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Definitely Grubbin. I feel like it has the most potential out of the three of them for an awesome evolution. It's pokedex entry seems to be suggesting a Bug/Electric typing.

On the other hand it could end up being more of a Kricketune than a Scolipede but I'm hoping for the best. :P

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Pikipek, even though I hate the name.
    However, if Grubbin gets some nice evolutions I could definitely see me choosing it instead!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    Definitely Grubbin. I feel like it has the most potential out of the three of them for an awesome evolution. It's pokedex entry seems to be suggesting a Bug/Electric typing.

On the other hand it could end up being more of a Kricketune than a Scolipede but I'm hoping for the best. :P
    Kricketune is awesome though

Back