• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If zombie apocalypse would happen...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • If zombie apocalypse would happen what would you do? I would go into the NASA and blast off into space.. with lots of food. It is about survival.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • :D Oh how i love threads like this.
    Anyway i would do what any person would do. If they were bold thought they were kick ass and all cool.
    Save the people take em to a city build massive walls around it stock up all the food in the world and stay it out. Better yet make sure manhattan wasnt attacked and setup life there. Its surronded by 4 walls and im sure more then 5 million people can live there with food until the apocalypse is over.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If zombie apocalypse would happen what would you do? I would go into the NASA and blast off into space.. with lots of food. It is about survival.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that NASA will hand out free flights to space for anyone who wants them.

I'd buy a swarm of bullet ants and a flamethrower. Whenever the zombies came, I'd unleash some of my insects at them and once the ants have done their thing, I'll kill them with my flamethrower.

Foolproof.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • But what about the early ants? See if you have the ones from the start mix in with the other ones before the zombies will be eaten whole at least say 100 or so will already be zombies thus creating chaos. That there would be a plan to worsen it more. Sorry if i seem mean i just like to think of everything no matter how impossible it is.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Well, as I'm always that guy who makes the most action when times like these happen, I would:

•Gather the remaining survivors into one of the gigantic, bank buildings in downtown
    •Grab my dad's pistol and run towards the nearest Gun Store. If the Clerk is a zombie, then there's going to be a hole in his/her head the moment I enter there. Then, I'll supply myself and my friends.
    •I'll then give all the good shooters or professionals a handful of guns so we can head out to the many windows of the building.
    •Each position themselves to a window and start firing at the unsuspecting zombies till we are the only walking humanoids in Richmond.
    •If all fails, I'll just have to take out as many while I have the chance.

This is my plan, what's your master plans?

Years
  • I never understood why zombies would be such a threat. They couldn't really walk very fast, and is it really THAT hard to fight off a dead body? I mean, you could just like- push them over, then run off. That is, if they can even manage to walk far enough. Anyone seen that episode of Invader Zim where he's trapped in the mall? I'd picture it going something like that. :\

Really, you'd just have to hide out for a little while, the sun would make them rot away before too long.

Anywhoo, I'd try to get on a boat. I don't think zombies can swim. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Yes, they are slow, and yes, you can easily pushed them to get out of the way, but what about a group-effort? Even though if they're brain-dead and somehow they are walking among us in this earth, their human instinct still tells them to hunt together when tackling bigger enemies.

I can perform that sacrificing thing, where they make a dead bridge to just get one person.

They can't. XD

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Cut my hair short, wear tight clothes, pack a handgun, grab a bycicle and go to the nearest food storehouse in an industrial area near my city.

Simple things you should all do, seriously. Anyone who has read the Zombie Survival Guide should know.

Years
  • Activate my (imaginary) contingency plan of evacuating to northern Canada or Alaska (Due to freezing temps etc.) Gather weapons and start getting used to a survivalists culture of 'hunkering down" (Like in nuclear war) rationed food and no tech stuff of modern life.

If not, lobby the government to pass the "Zombie Protection Act" due to the high probability of the initial Alpha Teams not enough to contain initial outbreaks.

I implore you to read The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z to "Fictionally/realistically" understand the implications of a zombie apocalypse/ Level 4 Outbreak. =P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Cut my hair short, wear tight clothes, pack a handgun, grab a bycicle and go to the nearest food storehouse in an industrial area near my city.

Simple things you should all do, seriously. Anyone who has read the Zombie Survival Guide should know.

^ This.

In addition to that, I'd find a hot-air balloon rental, take said air balloon, and float away to a rural, zombie-less area in the mountains somewhere. Or float to some cool rural island! Everyone knows zombies can't swim.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think it would be fun. I have an obsession with shotguns so I would have a SPAS and a Trench and maybe a switchblade. My family and I would kill as many as we could daily while living on lockdown.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • In addition to that, I'd find a hot-air balloon rental, take said air balloon, and float away to a rural, zombie-less area in the mountains somewhere. Or float to some cool rural island! Everyone knows zombies can't swim.

Sadly, Solanum-infected corpses have no trouble walking underwater, so they could get there somehow. ;_;
    That just means we'll have more stuff to blow up, though!

Years
  • lol, go watch '' Shaun/Shawn of the dead'' its exactly like this whole topic.
    I'd get one of those scatter bomb planes, a couple a hundred jumbo jets, and stay i the air, come near groung, slug a few hunded, back in the air. rocket launchers are my best friend :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wait, are these fast or slow zombies?

Years
  • Sadly, Solanum-infected corpses have no trouble walking underwater, so they could get there somehow. ;_;
    That just means we'll have more stuff to blow up, though!

LOL Someone read WWZ eh? But yeah I was going to say that too. They really wonder in that book as to why zombies aren't crushed by water pressure. =/

WTH happened to North korea? O_o

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    • Stay calm, and watch everyone else freak out
    • Go loot a few machetes from Lowe's once everything quiets down
    • Set up several safehouses, then get some guns from the national guard base
    • find survivors while killing zombies
    • make the Thunderdome (Just kidding about that)
    and in the somewhat improbable occasion of an undead surge through my plan, I can always powerwalk for my life

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Can I take the easy route????

I'll take a shotgun to protect me

and live on the farm just make sure i kill al zombies that come into the perimiter

Back