• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll answer Honestly

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    IF you are said you can have superpowers of a Superhero, which one will be it?
    Spiderman, no hesitation.
    Hey Dipu! I remember seeing you as Dekota around way back before I left.

Has there ever been a time where you've done something against your morals, and what was the outcome if you have?
    Hey! It was actually Dakota, but that's close enough ahaha. And yes, extremely recently, actually. Basically, and I will get people judging me for this most likely, but I was a homewrecker. And the outcome was a girl that I like chose me.

Did you play Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot? Do you still play?
    I do actually! Always loved the game, I play Burning Abyss and Mermails as of right now.

How did you integrate yourself into PC's community when you came back?
    I simply responded to threads and talked to a few people, honestly. Not much else to it.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I vaguely remember you before I quit PC and made a new account.

While not exactly as deep as the other questions, but why the banana? And why come back if you have little in interest in playing the games?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I vaguely remember you before I quit PC and made a new account.

While not exactly as deep as the other questions, but why the banana? And why come back if you have little in interest in playing the games?
    The bananas are completely random, courtesy of Matt/elhero. I do like bananas tho. As for the second question, well, I don't think one needs to have an interest in the game to come to the site, do you? I come for the environment

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    The bananas are completely random, courtesy of Matt/elhero. I do like bananas tho. As for the second question, well, I don't think one needs to have an interest in the game to come to the site, do you? I come for the environment

True, I probably dont play as much as others on the forum. One more question, what do the words under your username "Honest" mean? Its in a different language, so what language is it? Or am I being an idiot and its just a sign or something?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    True, I probably dont play as much as others on the forum. One more question, what do the words under your username "Honest" mean? Its in a different language, so what language is it? Or am I being an idiot and its just a sign or something?
    Oh, it's Arabic actually! "Shukr" which stands for 'thank yku'.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    What was the biggest reason that you came back to PC? I just came back after a loooong hiatus (I've been registered here for like a decade 0.0).

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    What was the biggest reason that you came back to PC? I just came back after a loooong hiatus (I've been registered here for like a decade 0.0).
    Boredom, to be very honest. When my life isn't hectic, like it usually is nowadays, I just come on here to blow some steam.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    If I sponsored you a flight to anywhere in the world, would you accept it? If yes, where?

Back