• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back again.. Hopefully for good this time.

Years
  • Hey! Wow, it's been a while. This was the first community I ever joined.

Is Signomi still around? I had a lot of friends on here back in the day.. I wonder if they're still here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, we haven't met, but it's great that you've returned! The first community that I joined was Marriland, whereeee things got crazy here and there, but, it was a nice forum regardless, and I guess it okay overall! When did you first join PC? I joined here around 2010 on another account, sooo, yeah.

I haven't seen Signomi around in a long while actually, but, I'm sure that hopefully she'll pop up someday. Annnnd hopefully your other friends are still around too. But you know, anytiiime you'd like to talk, we can be new friends too!

But it's nice to meet you regardless, and I hope you'll be more active this time around, yeah? :3

Years
  • Welcome baaack! :D Been quite a while since you left, always awesome to have returning members.

And no, sadly Signomi isn't around much anymore. A lot of older members are still here though and those that aren't around much anymore still pop in from time to time. Guess we're just that addicting, haha! There are also many new faces so you'll have no trouble at all settling in. You'll definitely find both people who have been around years ago and recognize you as well as new faces who would love to befriend you. :)

Hope you like PC and stick around this time, yeah? <3 There is always a lot going on here, especially around the holidays, so returning around this time is a wonderful choice. You likely know the ins and outs of the community so hope you have a good stay! Let me know if you're interested in talking, Pkmn-Master.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Welcome back to the community. You can call me Alex. :3

A lot of our old members have vanished (being old members and all), but some still stick around. A good example would be Dakota, or some of our admins. :P

I hope you have a good time and stick around the forums. We don't bite, I promise. ;D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, your join date is even more cool than mine. Welcome back and don't worry about forcing yourself to stick around or anything like that. Enjoy PC when you can and want to, that's all there is to it. See you around~

Back