• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    That is simply incredible, Booda! The battle background is amazing, I really can't believe how perfect it looks. The battle info looks awesome too.

Years
    Very good Booda. Only that foe's Pok?mon is called "Staryu" it's evolution is called starmie;) That's actually my only point of criticism. Very intersting that battle info when you see that the trainer. great work. keep it up. looking forward to play it.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Thanks guys for the comments guys.
    @Sharpedo,sorry about that I'm always getting them mixed up.
    But you'd be surprised as to how many people have missed that so far :D
    Well it's changed now.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    nice to see those screens Booda. I was really looking foward to seeing more.
    I like the Trainer Stat box that comes up (robs idea- lol j/k :P ).
    BTw, slightly off topic, I agree with your user title under your name. I recently tried to mess around in sphere by making a pokemon map and some characters and got lost after I done that. For you to code all of this game, I'm sure theres nothing you can't do with Sphere now.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    That's so amazing it's almost punishable by law :D

Will CoL ever go online? Or is it already?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Thanks Neo-Dragon.
    Heh,I was at that stage too,even now I'm finding badly coded parts of C.o.l that i did when I first started and updating it.

Thanks Mattgcn.
    No C.o.l is not online,if does go online it will only be online trading but I don't want to promise anything yet I just want to get the actual game done.

Thanks Geno

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Wow! Awesome battle sys! Very professional, and the Battle Info is so awesome, keep up the Great work :)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    The best advice I can give you is to never give up. You can take that lightly or truly embrace it at whatever you do. Good luck Booda. The new features look wonderful. Battle info.. such great ideas.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Well seems as though C.o.l is kind of dieing.
    No one seems to be interessted anymore.
    But I'm still working away at it.
    I'm just posting a new feature that I'll be implimenting.
    This is for those of us who like to complete our dex without cheating.
    This will be used so you can get those pokemon that only evolve through trading.

In pc's there will be a new desk that lets you put up to six pokemon and six items into a "Pod" and then you name the pod. Then a file will be put in the games save directory with that name,you can then trade theese with people through msn/e-mail or whatever.So once you download the "pod" just put it in your own save directory and they will tell you that you have a new download waiting next time you go into the pokemon center.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well I'm still very much interested! Wow that feature sounds awesome! I'm glad you can trade. It wouldn't be a true pokemon game if you couldn't trade. I'm looking forward for more updates booda!

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Umm Booda, I am still interesting in your hack so dude, we are alL still interested in your hack...

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I can barely hold in my excitement for this game! Don't give up, and release that beta soon before my pants are beyond washable!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    WHA! Intrest is dying? NO freaking way! lol
    My guess is that there are alot of games that are always being updated right now (including my own)- so I end up finding myself forgetting to reply in posts cause im looking at all the different games at once lol.

Thats a really good Idea. The Pod feature. Sounds really nice, and I liked how you said we could trade over MSN or email, since that was one think I wish I could see in pokemon fan games- trading!

I'm still hyped about this demo that you were talking about and can't wait to see it, I'm dying to play it.

Question: What size will the screen be at while playing the game? I don't have a clue in sphere of how to reduce the screen to something smaller (like 320/240) because its allways on full screen when I play sphere games :S

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Awesome sounding feature, Booda. Trading like that is a great idea. Interest isn't waning, I just think people are holding out for the demo to be released now.

Years
    Booda Sack said:
    In pc's there will be a new desk that lets you put up to six pokemon and six items into a "Pod" and then you name the pod. Then a file will be put in the games save directory with that name,you can then trade theese with people through msn/e-mail or whatever.So once you download the "pod" just put it in your own save directory and they will tell you that you have a new download waiting next time you go into the pokemon center.
    This sounds like a super sweet feature but I can see a lot of these files being copied and sent all over the place.. "99 Master balls are now available in your pc"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back