• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Fine With Smoking

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Some of my friends are smokers, and I don't really know why they do it. I'm not the type of person to be too vocal about it; if someone wants to harm themselves like that I'll let them. Nothing to stop them, really. I have asthma as well, so it'd probably wreck my lungs as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    something about it is sexy and i enjoy the smell, but after spending long amounts of time with friends who smoke it's honestly just annoying. they always smell like that after cig smell which isn't as pleasant as when its smoking, you have to constantly stop so they can smoke, and they're always buying more like literally every day to two days. just not worth it

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I smoke weed and cigarettes. Weed recreationally and cigarettes when I'm stressed. Thankfully not to the point where I'm buying cigarettes every weekend - I just have a pack per month would be a good rough estimate - but weed a bit. Hopefully the voters will get their heads out of their booties and realize they can make $$$ off of it by taxing it so it can ultimately be legalized in Massachusetts. It's gonna happen sooner ur later, so hopefully in this upcoming election it will change.

Years
    Hate it. I'll never smoke and hate people that do it around me. If you want to poison your body, that's your choice, but don't do it around me. Hate the smell too. Bleh.

Adore

Party.
    Years
    Hate it. It all smells horrible and even when I get a wiff of second-hand smoke my lungs are like "hell no, this is bad for you." There's millions of reasons why not to (and countless scientific studies to support them), and not a single good reason why one should smoke. I mean, other people are free to make as many stupid decisions as they want, but keep that junk far away from me.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    As somebody who recently lost a loved one to lung cancer caused by decades of smoking and as somebody who also saw my mother battle lung cancer because of decades of smoking, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life and never will. I'm more proud of my mother than she'll ever know that she finally brought herself to quit and fulfilled the promise she made to my siblings and I at Disney world 13 years ago.

Tobacco is toxic and has no place in the world. Pot, on the other hand, I'm pretty okay with. It's never directly harmed anyone and actually normally is far more beneficial to health than it is detrimental. That being said, I've also never smoked pot in my life and never will. The concept of smoking in general is just ehh.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    I don't smoke cigarettes but I have friends who do. I grew up with parents who are emphatically against the practice which in turn fueled my view that anyone should be able to enjoy that freedom. To me, the stigma against it became tiresome very quickly.

I add that I quite like the smell of those first sweet notes of tobacco smoke, but over time it becomes an odour that inhabits clothing and turns to a rather rancid sourness. Also, kissing a smoker as a non-smoker can be quite grueling.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Tell you what had a good few Cubans on Saturday to celebrate a 21st birthday, love a good cigar.

Lucid

I honestly don't care, I was raised in the early 90's when everyone would chain smoke like a mother fucker around their kids. It doesn't bother me at all

Back