• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    I'm kinda new here, and I joined since I'm trying to complete the national pokedex. I'm also interested in battling, and that's about it.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome dgraybob! I'm also kinda a new user myself (joined about a week or more ago). Nice to meet you and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of nice people around here! I have finished the national pokedex with no hacks and now I don't know what to do. Got any ideas?

Years
    I'm kinda new here, and I joined since I'm trying to complete the national pokedex. I'm also interested in battling, and that's about it.

Hi DGrayBob!

Have you checked out the Competitive Battling Center and Trade Corner yet?

They are big sections on PC. Trading in the Trade Corner will get you to cooperate so you can complete your Pokedex. Competitive Battling Center is all about posting a team then see others come and rate it.

Don't forget to contact any moderators if you have issues, and check out the Adoption Center if you can.

- Hikari10

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ohhh trying to complete the Pokedex... quite a mission and it is really possible here. A lot of people will be happy to help and i'm sure with a little luck and patience you'll be able to finish it. :P Battling is also popular here so check out that area if your ever interested, people always enjoy a good battle or two. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you finish your Pokedex, and hope to see you around! :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I see you're completing the National Pokedex! In which game? If it's in B/W then I completed the National Pokedex and I have almost all the Pokemon there is in my White...but my wifi doesn't work. :< So I can't trade or battle that I apologize about. So, welcome to PC! I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC and i hope you enjoy it here
    If you want a friend then VM me
    I got most of the pokemon catch able on Black so vm me if you want to trade

Back