• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Well I was asked to join this forum by my friend lettursnumbers, so here I am. My name is Starlees, I'm a girl (hope that's at least slightly obvious, lol) and let's see...my interests include Harry Potter, Sims 2, writing, reading, watching TV, working (I work 2 jobs) and...of course, I like Poke too. This forum is so big and it's obviously very active so I hope to get used to it soon. I've played Poke since I was a little kid and still like to go back to it now and then. From here, hoping to meet some new friends and get to know you all. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well see, that's not a bad introduction. ;D Hi again, and welcome to PC, Starlees. Good to see Nick forcing dragging in new members, funny MSN chat as well. Yeah, we're very active, so hope you have a great time with everything, post around, and you'll meet a lot of great people. Overall, have fun being a PC crazy, mad koala member.

Okay, sound generic enough? Jokes aside, welcome Starlees~ :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey, Starlees. I'm glad to see you took my advice and finally joined. I really think you're going to like it here and grow attatched to this community. Since I know for a fact you've read the rules, I don't have to tell you to do that. Since Pokemon isn't really high on your list of things you enjoy, a good idea would be to start posting in the Other Voting Polls forum, and the Other Chat forum. Both forums are full of threads you can get started with.

Don't be afraid to post, like I was. People are friendly here and don't judge very quickly without getting to know you. Well, that's what I have came across from the people I have come to meet here, who all say the same thing to me, so I'm sharing my knowlege they game me with you. Another good idea to do is to join some Social Groups. You can search for groups here.

Know that since PC is so popular, sometimes the board takes forever to load, so it'd be a good idea to go here, and view some of the common errors that the board displays on the occasion.

Hope to see some posts from you shortly and I hope you enjoy PC!

Urya

Veilhart
    Years
    It feels odd welcoming you considering I joined today as well, but I'm doing so anyway. >_>

So yeah, have fun at PC~ When it comes to Pokémon, do you prefer the games, the anime or the manga?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Hmmm I do prefer the games I think :D used to watch the show too :P

Thanks for the welcome you guys!

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! I like your username it reminds me of someone else who isn't on much anymore....

Anyway, read the rules and go post like crazy!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Thanks! I've already started posting and this place looks great :D

Years
    Hallo there =D Welcome to the forums! *Braks out the party hats*
    Umm, well glad to see you posting al ready, thats more than I did in my first two months of being here, right there XP

But seriously, welcome =D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! Don't worry about the fact that it's big. Sometimes, bigger things are better.

...And honestly, I'm not that dirty minded. Sometimes.

Um, anyway, Harry Potter, you say? Favorite book and character?

Also, since you're a writer, I hope to see you in the Fanfiction Lounge (in Pokemon Fan Fiction or the other one I barely pay attention to). It's crazyawesome, and you'll meet a lot of friendly people there.

Back