• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm too old for here...oh well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Hey. I guess this is where you post your introduction.

Well, I am new here, obviously. I have played Pokemon games since I was 8 or 9 (that was when Pokemon Red and Blue came out). I am currently a college student majoring in Marine Biology and minoring in computer programming, yet I still play these games. They are so addicting...lol. I just got HeartGold a month or two ago and have been playing it non-stop. I am thinking about getting Battle Revolution to challenge my younger sisters and do some competitive battling. My favorite pokemon will have to be Froslass. Hmm...I don't know what else there is to say other than I hope this forum is friendly and mature and that I am looking forward to posting here.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai-ya; welcome. =D

Yeah, you shouldn't feel too old; I'm a university student who still plays pokemon every now and then. <3 [I love HG/SS and Platinum. Can't wait for Black and White. ^^]

Hm, Identically, if you wanna try competitive battling, you can check out the Pokemon Strategies and Movesets for a couple of guides, and look at some competitive some movesets for your pokemon to get you started. <3

Mm, but yeah! Welcome!
    P.S One of my personal favourites is Froslass too. <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Like we always tell people, you're never too old for Pokemon.

Our oldest member is in her.. what? 70's, I believe. XD

& plenty of us are in college, or maybe already graduated from it, haha.

Welcome to the forums, Haus of Dye! (Almost just went with 'Dye', but eeh.)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years

Our oldest member is in her.. what? 70's, I believe. XD

& plenty of us are in college, or maybe already graduated from it, haha.

Welcome to the forums, Haus of Dye! (Almost just went with 'Dye', but eeh.)
    I think it's 85.

Welcome to the pokecommunity! I hope you have a good time here!

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I think it's 85.

Welcome to the pokecommunity! I hope you have a good time here!

yea it's 85. Anyway unwelcome here! Hope you have a good time! this place is friendly and such, just read the rules and you'll be ok.
    your never too old!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC! You're never too old to be here! I'm also a college student and I still play Pokemon (and collect pokemon cards). So, you're not alone! Hope you have fun in here, I guarantee that you will! :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity! If there's every a Pokémon you're looking for, just let me know. I used to run Professor Bob's Breeding Center, so breeding is never a problem for me. I'm sure you can find a good number of people that would vouch for me on here. lol

You're never too old for Pokémon, either. I'm 24 with two kids (4 & 5 year old boys), and I still play. I've actually got Black and White on pre-order right now... Just do what you think is fun, that's all. If you enjoy it, then there's no reason to let age stop you, right? =^.^=

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    You're never too old for Pokemon. Even though I'm in high school, I sometimes get made fun of for liking Pokemon. Anyway, enjoy your stay in PC!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So... umm... welcome to PokéCommunity! As others have said, yes, you are, and will never be too old for Pokémon. I do still love them! Have fun around PokéCommunity! I do hope to see you sticking around here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

This, but aside from that I welcome you to PokéCommunity;Haus of Dye.
    I do hope you enjoy your stay here at our comforting forums and hope they are in browsing the forums yourself. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask me as I'm always on, and love helping others. You seem very cool and I hope to befriend you and see you around the forums. By the way Froslass is awesome, indeed. In fact my favorite Pokémon myself.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    majoring in Marine Biology and minoring in computer programming
    I smell robot Dolphins.....Sweet!

Well just gonna go ahead and say the "Whole your never to old" line which is true..very true anyway,Welcome to PC it's a great place (The Best Pokemon Forum.). There is a place here for every Poke-fan so have fun.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    We're never too old to play Pokemon. Why I just went to a toy shop 2 days ago to pick-up Pokemon Platinum while the other people there went to the PS3 section. :P
    I didn't care if they thought I was childish. I love playing Pokemon and that's it. :D

I'm a college student too, majoring in Biology, so I guess we're not that far away? ;)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Too old for Pokemon? Blasphemy! Take a look at me xD I see some here have already mentioned me, lol... though whether 85 is my real age is up for debate :P I can still honestly say I'm among the oldest members here, though.

I got started with Pokemon back in the days of R/B as well, Fun times, fun times. I've stuck with the games ever since (though B/W might be the first ones that I *haven't* liked, at least not yet...)

Anyway, welcome to PC, and please enjoy your stay here... Be sure to look over all of our sections to find a place that interests you!

Back