• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
    I just love murdering pokemon on accident. I accidently fainted Deoxys in the Delta Episode. Any way to get it back?

:( :( :( :( :(

Deoxys Right? I already got Delta Rayquaza.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    He is in the battle resort after the delta episode

Years
    In the older games, an NPC could be found in certain areas and rate a specific team Pokemon's IV stats. Does anyone know where this person is in OR/AS?

The IV Checker is inside the Pokemon Center at the Battle Resort. His overworld model is based on the male Ace Trainer if you're looking for him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    Help On Mauville City?

I seen may and she told me there something dangers up there. Just beat Team aqua and got back the magneton. Do not know where to go next?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    I'm assuming you're tlaking about Mt CHimney, and if that's the case, have you gone around the desert? Through the cave that's right next to the trolley to get to Fallarbor?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    You're in Mauville now correct? You beaten Wattson? If so, go north and eventually you'll get to a point where you can't pass cause of the desert, so if you go through the left most patht hat is near the entrance to the desert. This will lead you up to the trolley that leads to mount chimney, but you will not be able to take it, so you need to go around it through the cave that is right next to the trolley.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    You're in Mauville now correct? You beaten Wattson? If so, go north and eventually you'll get to a point where you can't pass cause of the desert, so if you go through the left most patht hat is near the entrance to the desert. This will lead you up to the trolley that leads to mount chimney, but you will not be able to take it, so you need to go around it through the cave that is right next to the trolley.

Where route 111 is

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    Thank you just found everything am looking for. Just needed to get 4 gym badges now to get to that route and got my 5 gym badge back in his home town

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    How do you avoid recieving the Cosplay Pikachu after a contest? Once you compete in your first contest, and exit the green room, you will be forced to be given the Cosplay Pikachu. You don't get the option to decline. The Cosplay Pikachu CAN'T evolve, breed, or be traded. The only way to complete the Pokédex is to catch an actual Pikachu in the Safari Zone. Is there a way to avoid the Cosplay Pikachu event, and unlock Master Class?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    How do you avoid recieving the Cosplay Pikachu after a contest? Once you compete in your first contest, and exit the green room, you will be forced to be given the Cosplay Pikachu. You don't get the option to decline. The Cosplay Pikachu CAN'T evolve, breed, or be traded. The only way to complete the Pokédex is to catch an actual Pikachu in the Safari Zone. Is there a way to avoid the Cosplay Pikachu event, and unlock Master Class?

There's no way to avoid getting the Cosplay Pikachu after winning your first contest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back