• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Now that I can finally breed for competitive battle, what is the best and fastest place to level up my Pokes to LV 50(except elite 4) in Omega Ruby?

Here are a few options. Although none of them are specific places.

1) farm on secret bases.
    2) farm on trainer rematches.
    3) check and see if you have an Audino mirage spot. if so you can farm on them too.
    4) I guess you could use the Mauville food court, though i am not sure how effective it is.

not nearly as much as there was in XY, but atleast you have the EXP share to use.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Here are a few options. Although none of them are specific places.

1) farm on secret bases.
    2) farm on trainer rematches.
    3) check and see if you have an Audino mirage spot. if so you can farm on them too.
    4) I guess you could use the Mauville food court, though i am not sure how effective it is.

not nearly as much as there was in XY, but atleast you have the EXP share to use.
    Mauville food court is great for farming money but not for exp, since all three battle modes (single, double and triple) can only be used once a day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I thought only the 3 dogs were time related?

They can be caught hourly:

Raikou can be obtained from ??:00 - ??:20 every hour
    Entei can be obtained from ??:20 - ??:40 every hour
    Suicune can be obtained from ??:40 - ??:00 every hour

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Did they rig this Wynaut egg? I have had this thing with me for a long time and it still says it's not close to hatching.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Did they rig this Wynaut egg? I have had this thing with me for a long time and it still says it's not close to hatching.

Did you just receive the egg?

In that case, you just have to keep walking with it in your team. To speed up the process, have a Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokemon on the team. Slugma is ideal, as it can have either ability. Your best bet of speeding up the process is to use the Mach Bike to bike from Verdanturf all the way to Route 118. Or you can do a few rounds at Cycling Road.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • How do I do that?
    get into your area nav (basically the map) and look for the trainer icon at the bottom of the screen, it should show you a list of trainers in the areas you have visited and also informs you whether they are available for a rematch. I think that it takes about a day for them to issue another rematch against you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    what r beast psychis POKéMON

What r beast psychis POKéMON in this gaem? or u like most? i wont psycis POKéMON but no witch to get???

EDIT: Maby DEOXIS????? hes cool

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Anyone tell me if and were these pokemon are available for capture post game?

Larvitar
    Houndour
    and Mareep?
    I could look at serebii.... but nah. Figure id raggle your brains!

Years
  • Anyone tell me if and were these pokemon are available for capture post game?

Larvitar
    Houndour
    and Mareep?
    I could look at serebii.... but nah. Figure id raggle your brains!

Nope, none of those three.

You have to resort to trading I'm afraid.

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Your grammar is a bit whacky but hey thats okay!
    Sucks when you post a thread and no one replies so if you want my opinion
    if your starting out
    Go for ralts!
    Once she becomes a Gardevoir her psychic/fairy typing gives you a huge advantage over alot of adversaries. You can storm the league if you use her in mega form and team her with a Fire type.
    Gardevoir takes on Sydney and Drake, the fire type mashes Glacia and Stephen. and you could throw in a dark and water type just to deal with the odds and ends

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • get into your area nav (basically the map) and look for the trainer icon at the bottom of the screen, it should show you a list of trainers in the areas you have visited and also informs you whether they are available for a rematch. I think that it takes about a day for them to issue another rematch against you.

In my experiences, it takes around 5-10 minutes for a trainer registered in my Trainer's Eyes to issue another rematch with me due to running around Hoenn.

Years
  • I've always liked Metagross and Gallade myself, shaking it up with physical attacks instead of special. Gardevoir is a pretty great psychic too though, and totally capable of steamrolling a lot of opponents, especially in mega.
    But you also get a free shiny beldum and Metagrossite right at the start of the game, so Gardevoir and Metagross are both easy enough to add to a team.
    Whichever you fancy. :3

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Even though I am a fan of Espeon, Kadabra/Alakazam has saved my butt many times but this is in game. I've only used Espeon competitively and she held her own. In ORAS I do plan on using Kadabra though instead of Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    I have a pikachu in lvl 50 and wonder if i sould evolve it now or wait to lvl 58 for thunder. Tnx

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a pikachu in lvl 50 and wonder if i sould evolve it now or wait to lvl 58 for thunder. Tnx
    Thunder is a TM that you can buy at the Lilycove department store (on the 4th floor), so I'd say evolve it now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back