• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    I have a few questions...

1) I've just read that the Eon Ticket will be available until January 14th 2015... Does this mean that after this time there will be absolutely no way to get one ever again, or will streetpassing people with one still work?

2) Will a Synchroniser Pokemon still work if it's in the front of your party but it is fainted?

3) Is there any Pokemon I can catch in Omega Ruby that can learn both a sleep inducing move OR Paralysis inducing move AND False swipe? I need that to help catch Deoxys, who seems to be extremely ridiculous to catch, and I don't wanna waste my master-ball

Years
    2) Will a Synchroniser Pokemon still work if it's in the front of your party but it is fainted?

Not sure about the other questions but I can confirm Pokemon with Synchronize (or rather, any ability that has a special overworld effect) will still work if the user is fainted.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    can someone for the love of god explain what those little holes in mountains are?
    what HM can open them?
    why are there so many of them?

Years
    can someone for the love of god explain what those little holes in mountains are?
    what HM can open them?
    why are there so many of them?

Those are actually areas that a Secret Base can be made in, and they are activated when you use the TM move Secret Power. There are also bushes and trees that serve the same purpose.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Hey guys, besides Latias is there another pokemon that can do:

Dive, Surf, Fly and waterfall?

I really dont mind using Latias/Latios as an HM slave (i find it quite an ugly pokemon) but I need it for the Soar ability do I not?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    How do you delete Secret Team and Team Slogan?
    Once I spoke to my secret pal, they automatically locked me into making a team name and slogan. I don't want my base to be called Team [x]'s Base. I just want it back to Alfieri's Base.
    I deleted my secret pals but no luck.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hey guys, besides Latias is there another pokemon that can do:

Dive, Surf, Fly and waterfall?

I really dont mind using Latias/Latios as an HM slave (i find it quite an ugly pokemon) but I need it for the Soar ability do I not?

You don't need Lati@s on your team or anything, I even released mine and I can still Soar.

And the only Pokemon that can learn all 4 of those moves are the Lati's and Rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    You don't need Lati@s on your team or anything, I even released mine and I can still Soar.

And the only Pokemon that can learn all 4 of those moves are the Lati's and Rayquaza.

so I am not missing anything if I turn my Latias to an HM slave?
    but why are some people really against this idea? I remember someone was saying that giving an HM to a pokemon like Latias was joke...

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

but why are some people really against this idea? I remember someone was saying that giving an HM to a pokemon like Latias was joke...

Gyarados too, minus fly of course.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gyarados_(Pokémon)#Learnset

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023

They say that because although some people think they're ugly (I think they look awesome), they're still strong enough to use in-game very well. Also because they're legendaries.

But obviously you can do what you want and there will be no downsides to turning him to a HM slave.

I know, that's why I said only the Lati's and Rayquaza can learn ALL 4 of those moves, because that what he asked.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    So I just got wondertraded a Marill with Pokerus.
    after looking it up apprently whoever battles my pokemon will also get infected and get their stats boosted.

so... how long before this thing wears off and what is this Marill worth?

Years
    So I just got wondertraded a Marill with Pokerus.
    after looking it up apprently whoever battles my pokemon will also get infected and get their stats boosted.

so... how long before this thing wears off and what is this Marill worth?

Pokerus generally goes away after 24 hours, but if you want to keep it around you can leave it in the PC where it'll keep the condition indefinitely for the time being. Pokerus tends to make the Pokemon affected gain EVs at a faster rate than usual.

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Well, I can't say anything official, but I'd think the one West of Mauville is there to provide a Day Care to those who haven't completed the story yet, and the one in the Battle Resort is just to make Competitive Breeding easier, since everything is in one place, and the Battle Resort allows you to navigate around while just holding the Up button, and the IV checker is at the Battle Resort as well.

Ya that makes sense.

What is the best Draco Meteor pokemon not including legendary pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    What is the best Draco Meteor pokemon not including legendary pokemon?

Hydreigon, he has the highest Sp. Attack for all non-legend dragons including megas. So he would be most useful for it.

Here is Hydreigon's Sp. Attack compared to the second highest.

Hydregon's Sp. Attack - 125
    Mega Salamence/Mega Garchomp Sp. Attack - 120

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Hydreigon, he has the highest Sp. Attack for all non-legend dragons including megas. So he would be most useful for it.

Here is Hydreigon's Sp. Attack compared to the second highest.

Hydregon's Sp. Attack - 125
    Mega Salamence/Mega Garchomp Sp. Attack - 120

Cool thanks.

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
    Can someone please explain why that Castform we get from the Weather Institute is always Lax Nature? I saved before getting it and It's always the same nature :0

Years
    Can someone please explain why that Castform we get from the Weather Institute is always Lax Nature? I saved before getting it and It's always the same nature :0

Apparently it's fixed like that because mine ended up exactly the same. It'll always be female with a Lax nature, along with having a high Beauty condition and has the following moves: Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail and Weather Ball. Those moves are all tailored to Beauty contests, so that could be what they were trying to do here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    When I try to merge Reshiram and Kyurem after I fused Zekrom and Kyurem, it doesn't let me. So I pokebanked them over to my other game and fused them, but I can't pokebank them back. Is there a way to have White and Black Kyurem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back