• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oprah_umad.gif

Bing is the best.... okay, not really.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Same world as Selena Gomez. So bow down to me.

Anyway, to actually ensue a conversation, was that Friends, your last gif? I haven't seen that in eons.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Same world as Selena Gomez. So bow down to me.

Anyway, to actually ensue a conversation, was that Friends, your last gif? I haven't seen that in eons.

That was Chandler my dear friend, the God of all jokes.
P5bKeSf.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to use it regularly because it gave you points that worked up to an Amazon gift card or something. Then I just...got bored of using it, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Huh? I don't get it. The screenshots are virtually identical...

Echidna

Years
Huh? I don't get it. The screenshots are virtually identical...

Google is much MUCH more aesthetically pleasing. I can't explain it, but the coordination of the monochromatic colors between the navbar and listings and such, it's just so nice...

Not to mention the dozens of features Google's been adding that Bing doesn't have.

droomph

weeb
Years
Google is much MUCH more aesthetically pleasing. I can't explain it, but the coordination of the monochromatic colors between the navbar and listings and such, it's just so nice...

Not to mention the dozens of features Google's been adding that Bing doesn't have.

I read somewhere that one of the main reasons Google is so popular is because they didn't fall into the "HEY LOOK AT THIS FLASHY COLORS" trap that other search engines like Yahoo!!!!!! have.

I agree.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
9qufmpq.gif

Please explain that reference to me ;;

it worries me that someone has to explain the most well-known of soviet russia jokes/criticisms

the fact that the country was essentially dead on the inside and used poor materials for building their buildings, and that in emergency food situations the government fed 'bread' mixed with sawdust and other inedible materials to the civillians

Echidna

Years
it worries me that someone has to explain the most well-known of soviet russia jokes/criticisms

the fact that the country was essentially dead on the inside and used poor materials for building their buildings, and that in emergency food situations the government fed 'bread' mixed with sawdust and other inedible materials to the civillians

Thanks!
I studied high-school in Lebanon, so most of my historical knowledge is focused on the Middle-East and Southern Asia. :/

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
what is lebanon like, from someone who has been there in person and not parroted what they saw on cnn or god forbid, fox news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back