• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Nice job calling Mac a girl, Nathan. {;

Red is okay. I do like the color of blood, for some reason. Gray is still my favorite, though. I:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont really like the color red. I always considered it to bright and out there. Same with orange and yellow.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Jess, are you the only one there that doesn't dislike my favorite color?
    Btw Mac isn't a girl?! *shocked face*

Sir Codin

What's the whole point of favorite color anyway?

I mean, it's just a perspective of a particular wavelength on the spectrum of light. Big deal.

Years
  • Jess, are you the only one there that doesn't dislike my favorite color?
    Btw Mac isn't a girl?! *shocked face*

Yeah, Mac is a dude. He just loves using female-looking avatars/sigs, sorta like how I like to use male-looking ones a lot.

The grayscale stuff I currently have on my profile doesn't hurt my eyes at all. And I like it when the usergroup colors don't hurt my eyes.

I'm also a girl who doesn't like pink lol.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Ugh, green on red is always painful on my eyes too! I love red though, especially the red in Kallen's hair and the hearts in my usertitle. n_n

Well that's because Kallen is just awesome.

I was born with [darkish] red hair, and it annoys me. I've had people say their jealous, and loads of people ask if I dye my hair. [I have dyed it in the past, but i'm naturally a redhead]
    wearing red/orange is difficult unless I choose the colour carefully. Still that's OK though, green is my favorite colour.

I'm also a girl who doesn't like pink lol.

I also dislike pink, especially baby-pink.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Then i'll use this now. I hope it won't hurt you guys eyes. Anyways, how has been the day for you?
    Somniac, i love redheads!

Sir Codin

Pink became my favorite color once I started paying attention to female anatomy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Time for beer, Touj. It'll help, I promise.

No I was tipsy (will be again soon) and I get really snarky while tipsy because I say things that I normally wouldn't ever say to people because it's really mean and doesn't help anyone when I'm that mean to them for no reason. XD;

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    No I was tipsy (will be again soon) and I get really snarky while tipsy because I say things that I normally wouldn't ever say to people because it's really mean and doesn't help anyone when I'm that mean to them for no reason. XD;

Oh. I am like that usually. No filter here...

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • No I was tipsy (will be again soon) and I get really snarky while tipsy because I say things that I normally wouldn't ever say to people because it's really mean and doesn't help anyone when I'm that mean to them for no reason. XD;

I get snarky when I'm tipsy, which Is why I try to never let myself get that sober.

So my heating got fixed today, and as an apology for having no heating for 2 months, I get completely free heating for the next 30days. As I type this Its -8 outside, and I'm sitting on my sofa in my underwear with an ice cold glass of whiskey.

I'm a classy lady.

Totally taking advantage of this free heating though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back