• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • It's just underwear. What's the problem on talking about underwear? ;P

Oh alcohol. I drink it only at parties - and I try to keep that amazing point in tipsyness where, at that point, you are lucid enough to know and remember what you're doing, but also not giving a crap about what you're doing and dance and hit on ladies talk to people in a way you normally wouldn't. (Not in an excessive way, of course!)

Being the shy craphead I am, it helps a bit.

Also hi DCC, it's been a little while.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Toujours said:
    I miss being in my underwear

She's also saying that she isn't wearing them so... And she COULD be drunk and talking about not being in underwear isn't a good idea :D
    Alcohol... Each time i drank, i ended pretty drunk. I'm 15 so...
    I'm also a shy craphead dude.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I wish I had a drink right now but I dont really have any alcohol *sadface* Figures the time I actually want a drink there is no alcohol

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I've got loads, earlier this month was my birthday and i've still got several bottles of spirits [mainly whiskey, and a bottle of absinthe which I'm slightly scared of. It's 80%proof...] left, and theres usually cider in the house.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • It's rare to see a 20-year-old who has never drank alcohol.

And I won't type my interpretation of Toujie's words. :D

Also ugh spirits. For me it's just beer. And in rare occasions, white wine. And even rarer occasions, a shot of absynthe or tequila. I try not to mix too much stuff, even if only a little of each - the night won't end well if I ever do.
    Whiskey is an awful thing, blaargh - horrible smell and taste.

Years

Also ugh spirits. For me it's just beer. And in rare occasions, white wine. And even rarer occasions, a shot of absynthe or tequila. I try not to mix stuff.

Most alcohol tastes just off, so much it deterred me from drinking it.

I have drunk apple cider but I don't think that counts since it's just fizzy drink with an apple flavor. Being in my 20's is hard, since I find myself going out almost all week and I have work and everything.

And oh look this is also my 7,000th post on PC! Yay for me!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hmm... I might be the only person around here that doesn't like alcohol. I have a drink once in a blue moon, & even then, it'll be for dinner with my family.

Yeah, call me boring if you people will, but I just don't like how alcohol tastes...

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years

Also ugh spirits. For me it's just beer. And in rare occasions, white wine. And even rarer occasions, a shot of absynthe or tequila. I try not to mix too much stuff, even if only a little of each - the night won't end well if I ever do.

out of interest are you american? It seems a lot of americans only drink beers. Also american beer is far weaker than the stuff we have here. I spent 2 months in america, and everyone I met seemed to drink nothing and get really drunk. It surprised people to know that most people over here can drink a good amount of spirits and stay sober.

Pretty sure theres some difference in terminology too; Beer can be split into two categories [ ale and lager] From what I understand Americans generally call lager beer, and ale is know as ale, however in the UK it's the other way around; We call Ale beer, and lager is known as lager. Cider is cider, and spirits are spirits.

I would like a drink but I'm just too scared to actually drink alcohol yet.

Theres really nothing to be scared of, just find something you like the taste of and think of it as a social lubricant, it makes you enjoy yourself more and act more outgoing usually.

Most alcohol tastes just off, so much it deterred me from drinking it.

I have drunk apple cider but I don't think that counts since it's just fizzy drink with an apple flavor. Being in my 20's is hard, since I find myself going out almost all week and I have work and everything.

And oh look this is also my 7,000th post on PC! Yay for me!

Cider is actually alcoholic where I come from, Usually between 4 and 10% It still mostly tastes of apples, unless you get a pear cider.

Sir Codin

I almost always drink spirits whenever I drink.

If you're going to drink, don't be a pussy and stick with just beer or wine. Go all the way.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • out of interest are you american? It seems a lot of americans only drink beers. Also american beer is far weaker than the stuff we have here. I spent 2 months in america, and everyone I met seemed to drink nothing and get really drunk. It surprised people to know that most people over here can drink a good amount of spirits and stay sober.

Pretty sure theres some difference in terminology too; Beer can be split into two categories [ ale and lager] From what I understand Americans generally call lager beer, and ale is know as ale, however in the UK it's the other way around; We call Ale beer, and lager is known as lager. Cider is cider, and spirits are spirits.

I'm Portuguese :p And I don't know the categories and their differences, to me it's just beer. I never got totally smacked out from alcohol, but I was close once, though, because I mixed stuff. But I've had my fair share of drinks in a single night and stayed lucid. Again, that awesome tipsyness point. I don't drink spirits and such really because I don't like their taste. It's a shot in a rare occasion and that's it.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot to mention the amazing Port Wine.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • This pic is for you Char.

one-tequila_2_1.png

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • ...And then there's me. That can't drink for another 29 days.

i feel so lonely ;-;

There's no rush, you have the rest of your life to sample the delicious nectars of alcohol. Just don't feel peer pressured into drinking too much or drinking something your friends drink; If you want to drink girly cocktails go right ahead - they taste great, fruity and sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back