• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incorrect Pokemon Types

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Well , all your mathimatical , pyshiologist , technologic Pokemon Caluclations......... With all your little points and stuff like , Kyorge , 349 , ummmm Gyardos 600 , for example.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's completely necessary for Ninjask to have speed boost if you ask me... i can bet you ANYTHING that if Ninjask loses speed boost then you can't find it in the metagame anymore... speed boost = ultimate baton passer Ninjask (using one right now against 22sa in the trivia forum :) )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Too bad you can't get RSbot to work, you'd be a wonderful foe frostweaver. I hope you'll use Netbattle RS when it arrives. I'd love to watch you play. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kairi said:
Too bad you can't get RSbot to work, you'd be a wonderful foe frostweaver. I hope you'll use Netbattle RS when it arrives. I'd love to watch you play. ^_^

for some reason i'm scared of that... somehow... *starts designing a requiem for himself for his own funeral*

Yanma is the other speed booster... but it can't baton pass, can't attack... so it's a waste of precious speed boost...

i've just thought of something... how come jynx can't learn curse (not that she needs it for the metagame or anything...)? It's name is "jynx" afterall...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
RSbot- pokemon online battling system that allows pokefans to battle each other across the internet Ruby Sapphire style

incorrect types- umm... porygon2... for some reason i think it should be steel as it's manmade (and steel type is as close as manmade as possible...) but that will disturb the metagame by quite a bit so i'll shut up now.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
are you ever obsessed with the word SPED today... what is it anyway?

just say... the metagame = Pokemon game... that would be a simple answer that is straight to the point.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
No they should Be poison Types , Why?

Venomoth ~ although it is a flying bug , its more poison than Flying , Also Moth's might be flying creatures but they also need Land ( trees ) to land on.

Beedrill ~ What's the first thing you think about when you hear bee? Stinger , and what is the stinger? Its a point on a bee that secretes poison. So in fact , bees are poison even though they are bugs.

and another thing

Masquerain ~ this pokemon might be able to use water attacks but it is no longer a water type pokemon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Koffing is suppose to be a stink-bomb as well... and stink bomb isn't make out of rock... plus a rock made of gas is rather.. contradictary...

about the bug types i don't know myself... they certainly are "flying" but i guess their other properties out-dominate their flying skills.

Back