• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert clever title here]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What hairstyle is your favourite??

Do you prefer me or Tom????

Who is your favourite English person???????

What is your favourite type of sushi???????????

Have you ever sung the lyrics to a song whilst listening through earphones and then realised people were around and it got really really awkward??????????????????????????

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    What do you value most in other people?

This is gonna break the 'what do you value the most' part but I think kindness and being trustworthy are some of the most important values a person can have.

Do you shine BRIGHT like a DIA-MOND?

I AM TITANIUUUUUM

What is your favorite dish your family makes?

Chinese-style tomato and eggs! Our version looks a little different but this is pretty much what it looks like:

Spoiler:

It's amazing with rice and easy to make so I'd recommend trying it sometime! I also really like chicken wings in oyster sauce, fried rice and duck pancakes.

Do you stop when it's hammer time?

C-C-CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Have you ever gone spelunking?

We went to a cave in the Blue Mountains a few years ago but it was a guided tour around a small cavern so I guess not! I'd love to but I'd probably be scared to explore too far, haha.

What is your opinion on snakes?

'sJKSJKNEKJEA AAA' and a lot of running is what I think of when I see snakes but seeing them on the Discovery Channel is super cool.

What hairstyle is your favourite??

Ones where you can sass people with hairflips!

Do you prefer me or Tom????

AND I WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU... BOTH

Who is your favourite English person???????

Only you if you let me be your best man.

What is your favourite type of sushi???????????

OMG HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW (it's tuna and avacado!!)

Have you ever sung the lyrics to a song whilst listening through earphones and then realised people were around and it got really really awkward??????????????????????????

YES AND IT'S REALLY AWKWARD OMG. I stop singing when I realise but then they look at me like '???' so I've resorted to humming instead. :D

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Hi Sophie. My name is Sophie too x3 Soo what are your favorite bands? Favorite foods? Favorite color? Favorite thing to wear? Favorite Pokemon? (Sorry if some of these questions were asked I didn't scroll through the pages..)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Sophie. My name is Sophie too x3
    Hey what's up fellow Sophie! 8)
    Soo what are your favorite bands?
    Don't have a definite favourite at the moment but I have a lot of bands I really like! Namely Coldplay, Of Monsters and Men, The Black Keys, Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, Muse, Fall Out Boy, Arctic Monkeys and The Foo Fighters.

I also quite like what I've heard from Young the Giant, Bastille and Mumford and Sons but I haven't heard too many of their songs yet.
    Favorite foods?
    Gozleme, sushi, lasagna, apple pie, chocolate ice cream, mango chicken with rice and almost everything served at Yum Cha!
    Favorite color?
    Blue but it used to be purple for a really long time!
    Favorite thing to wear?
    Probably just short-sleeved T shirts or blue converses, they're both great.
    Favorite Pokemon?
    Arcanine!
    (Sorry if some of these questions were asked I didn't scroll through the pages..)
    No worries! Thanks for the questions. :]

Back