• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert clever title here]

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    In a tournament of best chinese foods, what wins?

Chicken wings in oyster sauce, chinese-styled tomato and eggs, duck pancakes, steamed fish, prawn dumplings, cantonese soup, every yum cha dish ever... I'll think about this later. :D

If fruits started a band, which fruit would be the drummer?

Rockmelon. GET IT BECAUSE IT ROCKS HAHAH-- sorry.

What if there was a chocolate sea? HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?

VERY COOL until people start swimming in it 0.0005 seconds later.

If the following PC members were a food, what would they be?: srinator, Squirrel, Olli, flight, me, and lalapizzame

Popping candy, ice cream, peeps, cookies, jelly, smarties. I DON'T HAVE A PHD IN FOOD ANALYSIS

Do you like breakfast, lunch, or dinner most?

Dinner!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i was attracted to the clever title hohoh
    are you looking forward to going to high school?
    what instrument did you play in band?
    what would be something you'd like to do when you visit europe?

srinator

I had a lot of questions but they were all uh morbid :(
    Hmmm number 2 band? Pls no fob
    So since you will be inventing this bed testing company, what are you plans and vision for it?
    Why am I popping candie wtf?
    Am I awesome yes/yes?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Give me three words that describe you. 8)

Easygoing, friendly and understanding!

Have you ever eaten something that you shouldn't have?

In first grade, I was told that paper tasted like chicken and promptly shoved half a sheet in my mouth. I remained disappointed in humanity, chickens and paper for the rest of the day. :(

i was attracted to the clever title hohoh

:')

are you looking forward to going to high school?

High school's 7 - 12 here but I remember being super excited about the whole adventure that came with going to a new school. More people, experiences and freedom. Pretty exciting stuff.

what instrument did you play in band?

Flute! I wanted to play clarinet or oboe but they told me that it'd be hard with braces so I swapped to flute instead. Still got to perform some great pieces so it worked out.

what would be something you'd like to do when you visit europe?

I'd love to go snowboarding, make snow angels and build snowmen whilst over in Europe though going back to Switzerland and touring the England that isn't central London would be super cool too.

Am I awesome yes/yes?
    ABSTAIN

I had a lot of questions but they were all uh morbid :(

Shoot.

Hmmm number 2 band? Pls no fob

Not sure about a second favourite but I really like Death Cab For Cutie!

So since you will be inventing this bed testing company, what are you plans and vision for it?

We're a non-profit organization that creates beds made out of marhsmallows for kids like Aslan to eat. I like to think of it as charity.

Why am I popping candie wtf?

I DON'T HAVE A PHD IN FOOD ANALYSIS

Am I awesome yes/yes?

ABSTAIN

Sirfetch’d

Tell me about your dream vacation?

Weirdest gift you have ever gotten is...?

Favorite candy of all time?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    One of your most important souvenirs?

Ever wanted to visit Japan? If so, where specifically?

Favorite historical moment?

What would you name a ferret?

Do you generally feel confident or frustrated when filling out job applications?​

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Have you ever been to a zoo?

Reading about animals in a book is nothing compared to going to the zoo! I've been to the zoo for school excursions, as part of a tour overseas and with family. It's magical.

That being said, I was reading a book called 'We Are All Completely Besides Ourselves' that got me thinking about an animal's perspective. It's hard to explain but even though the story focused more on animal experimentation in labs, it was a great read that both made me love and hate visiting zoos. It's weird, haha.

Tell me about your dream vacation?

Somewhere that has loads of snow!

Weirdest gift you have ever gotten is...?

Don't have anything super weird but I once stuck a picture of my friend's face onto a tomato for their birthday. They loved it!

Favorite candy of all time?

EQUALITY FOR ALL

One of your most important souvenirs?

I guess this is more of a favourite memory but when I was four, I'd cry because of the kids at preschool. One day, my preschool teacher invited me to watch the Lion King with her saying that it'd make me feel better. Almost a decade later and my own copy of it is one of the most special souvenirs I have!

Ever wanted to visit Japan? If so, where specifically?

I'd love to! Eating sushi all day and exploring Japanese culture would be a dream but I'm not too fussed on where to visit. Maybe Tokyo and the rest of the major cities?

Favorite historical moment?

No idea! I used to watch and read a series called Horrible Histories that had some super interesting stuff but I can't remember most of it now. I've always really liked looking at the existence of dinosaurs though. wROOAR

What would you name a ferret?

Rabbit!

Do you generally feel confident or frustrated when filling out job applications?

Neither as I'm not old enough to apply for a job!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Do you ski or snowboard? If so, which resort would you give the title Sophie Prestige Platinum Super-Premo Deluxe?

Do you take to the Australian colloquialism of tacking cutesy "-ie" suffixes onto the end of words (brekkie(sp?), selfie, etc.)? Have you invented any of these yourself - and if so what is your finest creation?

Who is the tallest poppy?

As a PHD in Food Analysis, what are your most decorated reports in the field? Have you ever won an award for your publications?

Is your non-profit looking for interns?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Do you ski or snowboard? If so, which resort would you give the title Sophie Prestige Platinum Super-Premo Deluxe?

The honour of Sophie's Prestige Platinum Super-Premo Deluxe would go to those selling food in the skiing and snowboarding areas. they're da real MVPS

Do you take to the Australian colloquialism of tacking cutesy "-ie" suffixes onto the end of words (brekkie(sp?), selfie, etc.)? Have you invented any of these yourself - and if so what is your finest creation?

CRIKEY MAT-- nope! I don't think I've heard anyone say brekkie in ages but selfie gets thrown around a lot. If I invented one, it'd be the super cool word of ieie though.

Who is the tallest poppy?

A giant poppy.

As a PHD in Food Analysis, what are your most decorated reports in the field? Have you ever won an award for your publications?

I have been awarded a nobel prize for my work in researching the personality traits of skittles, marshmallows, chocolate and the communciation between different foods as they're served at dinner!

Is your non-profit looking for interns?

Sure! If it means donating more marshmallow beds then I'd be happy to accept interns.

What is your opinion on diet water?

Non-existent because I didn't know diet water was real!

Thoughts about sweeping Sri with Scarf Crobat?

WELL it's sri.

Favorite song by Muse?

Have tons but the first one I heard was Undisclosed Desires on a car drive when I was 8! I think after that I found Starlight, Uprising, Madness, Dead Inside and Panic Station which were all super good.

Do you have a favorite dessert?

ice cream is literally the only thing I can be bribed with 8)

srinator

Suppose you can die in painful ways, what way would u prefer?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Suppose you can die in painful ways, what way would u prefer?

A non-painful way!

(if I really had to and I was guaranteed to die with any method I chose - then something super fast that kills me instantly, I guess. would rather not think about that though 8)

Sirfetch’d

What are your initial thoughts of gen 6 OU?

Best randbat format?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Why is Mr. Bean so scary? :(

idk man

What are your initial thoughts of gen 6 OU?

It's pretty good but I'm behind when it comes to what's new in Gen 6. Mega Slowbro is super cute though, holyy.

Best randbat format?

I made some really good memories through Winter Wonderland and its remained my favourite battle format since. I love the cute fatties, the Christmas feel of it all, everything. MERRY CHRISTMAS

What is your proudest accomplishment?

Recovering from an almost life-threatening eating disorder, learning to control my anxiety/intrusive thoughts and getting through bullying are some of my proudest accomplishments but as a rather general answer; being able to get through a lot is just something I'll be proud of for the rest of my life.

Back