• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert clever title here]

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi guys! I'm Sophie though you can call me Aslan if you want! I'm Australian, in eighth grade and part of the battle server staff. Some of my interests include gaming, listening to music, drawing, cooking and Harry Potter. I also enjoy basketball, looking after animals and manga!

So uh, about my life! I remember having all this awkward shit happen to me during primary school such as getting asked out in first grade and helping my interrelate teacher deliver a fake baby during class. Other than that though, I had a pretty normal school life. I was part of both the band and orchestra for a couple of years before eventually dropping them due to lack of interest.

In sixth grade, I did my high school examinations and was placed in one of the top 5 high schools in the state. I also had received a scholarship to one of the local private schools though I ended up going to the former. Either way, I was really happy about it haha!

As for the future though, studying psychology and moving to England are definitely high up on my list! Other things I'd like to do include owning a pet rabbit, seeing snow, becoming more active in social justice and going on a tour around Europe again.

But yeah, ask away! I'll answer pretty much anything. :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    HEY SOPHIE YOU SUCK. But in a loving way ♥ Do you agree?

Where are you hoping to move to in England?

What breed of rabbit are you hoping to own?

Would your parents allow you to own a rabbit, or do you have to wait for independence?

Are you happy with who you are?

Name your top 3 bands!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HEY SOPHIE YOU SUCK. But in a loving way ♥ Do you agree?

HEY ALEX. YES but only if you agree that you suck just as much.

Where are you hoping to move to in England?

Honestly don't know yet haha. I like pretty much everywhere in England though I enjoyed London the most as it felt like a bigger and more historical Sydney.

Though it'd be really ambitious to want to live there so maybe I'll opt for a more quiet city like Reading. ;]

What breed of rabbit are you hoping to own?

Just a grey rabbit probably! They're my mum's favourite animal and I find them pretty cute myself.

Would your parents allow you to own a rabbit, or do you have to wait for independence?

I don't think so. Apparently guinea pigs and rabbits don't mix well together so yeah, I'll be waiting for a while haha.

Are you happy with who you are?

I guess? I'm happy that I've made it this far in life but there are definitely things I could work or improve on such as time management and being more confident in myself. But to answer the question, I'd say I'm 90% happy with who I am!

Name your top 3 bands!

omg fo real. I'm naming four. ):

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

1. Fall Out Boy
    2. Snow Patrol
    3. Arctic Monkeys
    4. The Foo Fighters

Honourable mentions go to Panic! At The Disco, Relient K, Coldplay and The Fray though.

Thanks for the questions loser. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    do you play any musical instruments besides the piano? lets face it the piano sucks when you play it but when other people play it its amazeballs :(((((((

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Do you play basketball for fun with friends or in a team locally/school? Any particular position you play?

Why psychology? Any particular reason to your interest in studying it in the future?

Favourite Manga?

Any other places you want to travel besides England? (In particular which places would you like to hit on your European tour?)

and finally, favourite and least favourite subjects currently at school?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    do you play any musical instruments besides the piano? lets face it the piano sucks when you play it but when other people play it its amazeballs :(((((((

Yeah I was a violin/flute player for the longest time! I was really bad at practicing regularly though, oops.

And yeah, let's just say that me and my piano don't get along too well. ;A;

Do you play basketball for fun with friends or in a team locally/school? Any particular position you play?

Both! I sub for my school's basketball team though I haven't had to play a match yet. Position wise, I play point guard.

I love playing basketball casually though! It's really funny watching all my non-basketball friends try and shoot the ball haha. :D

Why psychology? Any particular reason to your interest in studying it in the future?

Personal experience, I guess. I've had some really rough experiences here and there and I feel like I recovered from them faster with the help of having people to talk to. By being a psychologist, I'd hope to at least be able to do the same to someone else's life.

Favourite Manga?

FMA! I don't think you can get much better with either its anime or manga.

Any other places you want to travel besides England? (In particular which places would you like to hit on your European tour?)

Switzerland! I was only there for a day or two last time though the scenery and atmosphere of the place blew me away. Definitely a place I want to explore more thoroughly in the future. :]

Honourable mentions include Germany, Belgium and Denmark! I'd love to visit anywhere in Europe though, all of it's amazing.

and finally, favourite and least favourite subjects currently at school?

History or Geography. I like my social sciences.

Least favourite? Probably Maths. I don't hate it but it's probably the class I pay the least attention in haha. ):

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Would you be a cool old person or a grouchy fist-waving one?

Both. I hate the idea of being old and one step closer to death but at the same time, I'd probably want to pass on all my stories, bad jokes and memories in the last few years of my life. So I guess I'll bitch and moan about being old but also be super cool with kids at the same time haha :]

How tall do you want to be in the future?

Not very! 170cm sounds ideal.

Sirfetch’d

Do you enjoy being a BSS member?

If you were a gym leader what would your type and team be?

What keeps you visiting PC each day?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    What do you most look forward to about entering high school?

We start in Year 7 so I'm already in high school! Looking back on it though, I think I was just really looking forward to being able to start the next chapter in my life.

Why the move to England?

Well one of the benefits of moving to England would be that it's less isolated! Honestly there's not much difference between England and Australia other than the weather and the fact that England's more interesting so I'd love to move out there. :]

Ban 3 champions from LoL permanently?

Nasus, Teemo and Tryndamere. They're the most anti-fun champs to play against or with so I'd probably go for them first. ):

Do you enjoy being a BSS member?

Who doesn't enjoy being a BSS member?

If you were a gym leader what would your type and team be?
    Flying! And my team would consist of six Magikarps as they totally fly. ;]

What keeps you visiting PC each day?

The people mostly! I probably wouldn't be here if it hadn't been for all of my PC / battle server friends. Though I guess it's also the feeling of being able to log on and having something to do. :D

srinator

do u enjoy the you suck channel?
    thought on improving it?
    wanna join my ten year expansion plan?
    if you were not to pursue psychology what do u think u would study?
    bananas or custard apples?
    neptune or venus?
    what if the world is actually not spinning now and started spinning tomorrow?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    hey soapy!

HEY SRINATOR

do u enjoy the you suck channel?

After being exposed to this radio, I've seen levels of self-esteem dropping. WORKS AMAZINGLY WOULD RECOMMEND

thought on improving it?

BE MORE CREATIVE

wanna join my ten year expansion plan?

Depends - is it free?

if you were not to pursue psychology what do u think u would study?

Before psychology, I wanted to become an author so that's always a possibility? I could see myself leaning towards forensics or veterinary if I didn't end up pursuing psych though.

bananas or custard apples?

Custard apples! No idea what they taste like but anything with custard's godly.

neptune or venus?

Neptune. I dedicated a whole project to the Solar System in Year 3 though so I like both!

what if the world is actually not spinning now and started spinning tomorrow?

well that'd be fucking weird

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Do you have any favorite Pokémon?

Hmm, that's a tough one! My top five would be:

1. Arcanine
    2. Houndoom
    3. Jolteon
    4. Furret
    5. Aerodactyl

Honourable mentions: Quagsire, Stunfisk, Latias, Staraptor, Azumarill and Shelmet.

And do you have any favorite music genres?

Most of my favourite bands are rock / alternative rock. I enjoy most genres of music though, wouldn't say I really have a favourite. :]

srinator

you missed scizorr. why did u miss scizorr?

do u listen to old classic rock band? which do u like the best?

^ custard apple

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    you missed scizorr. why did u miss scizorr?

because scizorr isn't a pokemon nub

do u listen to old classic rock band? which do u like the best?

If we're talking pre 90s, then yes I do listen to some! Not super regularly but I like The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, R.E.M. and all that. Don't listen to much though so my tastes are quite limited. ):

Spoiler:

^ custard apple

ok nevermind I'd rather have a banana actually

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Hawlo there Sophie. How are yeh?

So, one question. How did you get into the wonderful world of pokemon?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hawlo there Sophie. How are yeh?

wazzup

So, one question. How did you get into the wonderful world of pokemon?

My sister! She was into the series way before I was and we grew up watching the pokemon movies she'd receive for her birthday. I've watched Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000, the Celebi one, Entei one, pretty much all of them. At the time I hadn't known that a game series existed so most of my interest for the franchise came from watching the show.

In 2006 my sister got her first pokemon game and that's where I really went '!!!!'. The idea of being able to raise my own pokemon was too good to pass up so I begged my parents for a pokemon game year after year. And then boom, 2009, got Pokemon Platinum. Been playing the games and rewatching the movies ever since. :]

What is your least favorite generation, if any?

Aw I don't think I have a least favourite. I've never finished a first or second gen game though. ):

Favorite color? Least favorite color?!

Favourite colour's probably blue! Reminds me of a lot of things - the sea, the sky, blueberries, it's just a pleasant colour. As for my favourite type of blue, I really like light blue / aqua though all of them are pretty nice. Other favourites are green, yellow and purple!

Least favourite?! Uh let's see. Brown I guess? I like almost all of the colours though some of the neon ones really hurt my eyes.

What do you think of snacks? Do you snack often? What's your favorite snack? :D

I LOVE SNACKS

I eat pretty much anything though the easiest way to earn my love is to give me either chocolate, ice cream or anything grape flavoured. And yeah I snack way more than I should, oops. :D

Back