• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Instruments~~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I...played the recordian...in...4th grade.....
    and I took piano....for a...year. <.<
    And I....um....I....
    I DONT TAKE AN INSTRUMENT BUT I WISH I DID ;0;

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I used to play the trumpet and was in marching band [percussion] for about a year, both of which I had to quit so that i could focus more on my studies.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I used to play Trumpet, but then i went to French Horn. I currently play the French Horn, and the Mellophone. Which is the marching band version of the French Horn, because you cant march with a French Horn.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I used to play an instrument. But it was so long ago I can't even remember what it was. I started when I was 5 and stopped within a year. I didn't like it. I'm not that musical.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    My primary instrument is the bass guitar...because everyone else in my school plays guitar and think they're rock gods when they can't even stay in rhythm. Gosh I hate those types of people.

And yeah, I play bass in a band.

Anyway, besides from the bass guitar, I can kinda play the double bass, the guitar, drums, piano, recorder and occasionally sing (badly).

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I know how to play the violin and the Clarinet. ^.^ I still do

Back