• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Which of the Villainous Teams is Your Favourite?

• Total voters
    Years
    That's true! Especially with groups like Plasma where they truly believed what they were doing was right, and Ghetsis is a good manipulator. It seemed like they all stayed in N's castle anyway.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Pretty much! It's easy to see that the "HQs" of Rocket and Flare are really just secret areas in the company building while the other teams have completely evil HQs just for that purpose (where I believe members can live)!

Years
    Team Flare members seem to live/stay in the secret HQ as well, as there's beds. The same is true for Magma/Aqua where the admins/boss have their own rooms and the grunts seem to live there (The one Magma grunt said they gather at 11 to listen to Maxie's speech). So a lot of members could join just for a place to stay (with the exception of Flare where you need 5 mil to join)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Ah but Team Flare is one of the teams I think pays the members :P Before being a villainous team, it was the company that invented and produces the Holo Caster thingy so it can certainly afford to pay it's employees. Then again, if it costs five million to join, it might not be a job after all! :o

Years
    They use the 5 mil to pay the members haha
    Or to fund more holocasters xD

But I can see team rocket being pretty lucrative the higher you go.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Paying members with their own money? Now that's evil!

Team Rocket seems to be the most professional of all the teams. They just seem rather organized and more like a company after a profit rather than the personal gains of the leader.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    What do you think the members of villainous teams get as payment?
    Some get paid as you said like Galactic and Rocket most likely do, Flare though pays to actually be a member cause i guess its a privilege to be beaten up haha, you have to think that most of the leaders of groups are really succesful businessmen or they have a dream that others will follow. :3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Some get paid as you said like Galactic and Rocket most likely do, Flare though pays to actually be a member cause i guess its a privilege to be beaten up haha, you have to think that most of the leaders of groups are really succesful businessmen or they have a dream that others will follow. :3

Not always, though :o Maxie and Archie aren't really successful business men, as far as I know. I could be forgetting some small detail though!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Well, scientists are part of most villainous teams and this sort of applies to Team Aqua and Magma in Gen VI as well. Let's not forget Team Rocket owns the Game Corner too.

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Well, scientists are part of most villainous teams and this sort of applies to Team Aqua and Magma in Gen VI as well. Let's not forget Team Rocket owns the Game Corner too.

Ah, that's true! I had forgotten that Team Rocket does own the Game Corner in Kanto! So do you believe that members of the teams get payed for their work? :o

Dedenne1

Years
    Not always, though :o Maxie and Archie aren't really successful business men, as far as I know. I could be forgetting some small detail though!

Nope their not, but if you look i also stated that they may have a dream, aka expanding the sea and land, where people would follow them and they could have basically being part of the team as payment enough

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Nope their not, but if you look i also stated that they may have a dream, aka expanding the sea and land, where people would follow them and they could have basically being part of the team as payment enough

I agree with you completely! I suppose this happens with Team Galactic as well?

-----NEW TOPIC-----​

If you had to join any one team and fight against the other teams, which one would you join?
    ---------------------------​

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    If you had to join any one team and fight against the other teams, which one would you join?

I would absolutely join Team Galactic >.< Mostly because I love this team, their goals, Cyrus and the admins! I would love to fight with them against the other teams, it would be great! And then I could take a selfie with Mars too <3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I would absolutely join Team Galactic >.< Mostly because I love this team, their goals, Cyrus and the admins! I would love to fight with them against the other teams, it would be great! And then I could take a selfie with Mars too <3

I would accompany you xD I would also join Team Galactic since they seem the most serious about their work and I think that makes a large difference :P Besides, a selfie with Mars sounds pretty good :P

Dedenne1

Years
    I agree with you completely! I suppose this happens with Team Galactic as well?

-----NEW TOPIC-----​

---------------------------​

Mmm possibly i cant think what was the goal they had? It didnt seem that the team was that into the goal although i could be wrong! However Cyrus did seem to have the funds to pay an entire team :P hmmm

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ah, that's true! I had forgotten that Team Rocket does own the Game Corner in Kanto! So do you believe that members of the teams get payed for their work? :o

Of course. Or what's the purpose on joining a team if they get no payment and/or support from Giovanni/the HQ? As said before, they are the gangs of Pokémon world, put it this way: do you think gangs in real life get paid for their work? {XD}{XD}{XD}

Years

Although I like Galactic I'd probably join Aqua because it seems like the funnest team, plus it was stated they don't have strict hours so I could make my own schedule~

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Spoiler:

That raises an odd question that I'll put up as a topic xD

Spoiler:

Actually, according to three documentaries I've seen on National Geographic and The Discover Channel, gang members in real life do not get paid most of the time. They do sometimes but mostly they're provided with a place to live, food, a community, etc. :o

Spoiler:

You could be like a stay at home villain xD

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    Where do you think teams without a business (Galactic, Aqua and Magma) get funds from?
    --------------------------

We've reached 100 posts! Yay! Thanks again to everyone for making this club awesome!

Back