• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Which of the Villainous Teams is Your Favourite?

• Total voters

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
  • == Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Welcome to the Antagonist's Club, the home to all the Villains of Pokemon! In almost every Pokemon game, there exists a team of evil-doers that we can't help but enjoy fighting, game after game. I created this club to celebrate the various antagonists of Pokemon in all their glory! No matter which team you love, if you love the quirky, crazy adventures the villains of Pokemon gave you, this is a home for you!

1. Follow the Community Guidelines and Rules of Pokemon Clubs! Failure to do so may result in expulsion.
    2. Be respectful and considerate. Your opinion may not be the same as a fellow member but respect their opinion nonetheless! Rudeness, being disrespectful and overall bad behaviour isn't fun, so don't do it!
    3. Discussions and posts must be related to the various Villains of Pokemon.
    4. Don't be inactive! Members inactive for 1 month will be warned through a Private Message and those inactive for 2 months will be removed! :c

Why do you think there hasn't been a female main antagonist yet? Would you like to see one?
    Which villainous leader do you think you're most like? Why?

Other Topics;

Spoiler:

Nickname:
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare):
    Gender you want your sprite to be:
    Reason(s) for Joining:
    Do you want to receive notifications? (For new topics, events and notices):
    Answer to the highlighted topic/s*:

*Answer as many as topics as you'd like to, with a minimum of one!

Spoiler:

Image(s) by Inferna-assassin!
    Full image here!

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Nickname: Wiicked
    Affiliated Team: Team Rocket
    Reason(s) for Joining: It's always fun to discuss the villains >:D

Which of the villanious teams in your favourite and why?
    Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favourite and why?

Going to answer these jointly because they kind of tie together. Giovanni and Team Rocket make up my favorite team of villains. I have to say there's probably a lot of nostalgia involved, but honestly, the backstory behind Giovanni leaving and nearly coming back is pretty fantastic as well. I love how dedicated the group in Johto was that they resurrected Team Rocket and called Giovanni back to them, nearly succeeding.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nickname: Sun
    Affiliated Team: Team Aqua
    Reason(s) for Joining: It's always fun to be a badgai for a day! >:)

Which of the villainous teams in your favorite and why?
    Team Aqua, since I'm a Water-type avid user.

While Neo Team Plasma get honorable mention for their awesome outfit.

Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favorite and why?
    Easily that's Archie, he's the 'bro' kinda reliable guy!

Honorable mentions to Colress and Natural Harmonia Gropius. ^_^

Years
  • Nickname: Haku
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Galactic!
    Reason(s) for Joining: Gotta love the villains P:
    Galactic, because they seem to be "darkest" team, and the most villainous imo, like capturing and seemingly torturing the lake guardians and setting off a bomb
    Mars! I find I can relate to her a bit wanting just be normal.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Nickname: Wiicked
    Affiliated Team: Team Rocket
    Reason(s) for Joining: It's always fun to discuss the villains >:D

Going to answer these jointly because they kind of tie together. Giovanni and Team Rocket make up my favorite team of villains. I have to say there's probably a lot of nostalgia involved, but honestly, the backstory behind Giovanni leaving and nearly coming back is pretty fantastic as well. I love how dedicated the group in Johto was that they resurrected Team Rocket and called Giovanni back to them, nearly succeeding.

Nickname: Sun
    Affiliated Team: Team Aqua
    Reason(s) for Joining: It's always fun to be a badgai for a day! >:)

Which of the villainous teams in your favorite and why?
    Team Aqua, since I'm a Water-type avid user.

While Neo Team Plasma get honorable mention for their awesome outfit.

Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favorite and why?
    Easily that's Archie, he's the 'bro' kinda reliable guy!

Honorable mentions to Colress and Natural Harmonia Gropius. ^_^

Nickname: Haku
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Galactic!
    Reason(s) for Joining: Gotta love the villains P:
    Galactic, because they seem to be "darkest" team, and the most villainous imo, like capturing and seemingly torturing the lake guardians and setting off a bomb
    Mars! I find I can relate to her a bit wanting just be normal.

Welcome to the Club, glad to have you here! If you guys don't mind, could you also tell me what gender you want your character sprites to be? xD I should have put it in the sign-up form, to be honest!

PS: Apologies for the late-ish reply, school's a pain! xD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Welcome to the Club, glad to have you here! If you guys don't mind, could you also tell me what gender you want your character sprites to be? xD I should have put it in the sign-up form, to be honest!

PS: Apologies for the late-ish reply, school's a pain! xD

I thought I get Archie. :P Gimme a male one.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • OMG Ketsu, I'm so glad you did this club *-*

Nickname: Kingdenas
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Team Galactic
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male I guess? I don't know how the ranking is going to be, if your going to change sprites according to our ranking, but ... make my sprite male then!
    Reason(s) for Joining: Evil teams are a great part of the game you know! They are special, they give us another objective ... defeat them xD And I love seeing different plans of different Evil Teams! And there are some Teams that I LOVE <3

Team Galactic, no doubt!!! IMO, they are the "darkest team" as Zanark said! Cyrus wants to CREATE a WORLD for him!!!! And he forces the legendarys to accomplish that! How cool is that? And I love the fact that the admins of Team Galactic have names of Planets of the Solar System (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) and I love the theme music of Team Galactic (The grunt's theme, the commander's theme and the Cyrus's theme!)!!

Can I answer an admin? If yes ... probably Mars... I love Saturn too, but probably I prefer Mars!! If no, then Cyrus! Why Mars you ask? Well, I really like this character ... And her design is so beautiful and badass! There's something about her, that makes me like her even more!
    The reason I like Cyrus is because he is the Leader of my favourite Evil Team, and his objective of creating a new world for him, just makes him the best villian...

Reactions: Sun

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Nickname: Dedenne
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Flare
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Female
    Reason(s) for Joining: Umm that css is amazing but besides that who the heck doesnt love antagonists? (seriously they should win sometimes itd be more fun)

Flare cause they got style :)

Lysandre, hes rich kinda handsome, smart, and knows how to dress :P

Questions shouldnt there be 2 team plasmas? for the old ones that are under N and the newer ones that follow Ghetsis?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I thought I get Archie. :P Gimme a male one.
    but Giovanni Male sprite for me please!

Everyone starts as a grunt >:D Muhahaha, the cruel, cruel, iniquity!

OMG Ketsu, I'm so glad you did this club *-*

Nickname: Kingdenas
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Team Galactic
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male I guess? I don't know how the ranking is going to be, if your going to change sprites according to our ranking, but ... make my sprite male then!
    Reason(s) for Joining: Evil teams are a great part of the game you know! They are special, they give us another objective ... defeat them xD And I love seeing different plans of different Evil Teams! And there are some Teams that I LOVE <3

Team Galactic, no doubt!!! IMO, they are the "darkest team" as Zanark said! Cyrus wants to CREATE a WORLD for him!!!! And he forces the legendarys to accomplish that! How cool is that? And I love the fact that the admins of Team Galactic have names of Planets of the Solar System (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) and I love the theme music of Team Galactic (The grunt's theme, the commander's theme and the Cyrus's theme!)!!

Can I answer an admin? If yes ... probably Mars... I love Saturn too, but probably I prefer Mars!! If no, then Cyrus! Why Mars you ask? Well, I really like this character ... And her design is so beautiful and badass! There's something about her, that makes me like her even more!
    The reason I like Cyrus is because he is the Leader of my favourite Evil Team, and his objective of creating a new world for him, just makes him the best villian...

Woo! Glad you like it! Welcome to the club!

Nickname: Dedenne
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Flare
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Female
    Reason(s) for Joining: Umm that css is amazing but besides that who the heck doesnt love antagonists? (seriously they should win sometimes itd be more fun)

Flare cause they got style :)

Lysandre, hes rich kinda handsome, smart, and knows how to dress :P

Questions shouldnt there be 2 team plasmas? for the old ones that are under N and the newer ones that follow Ghetsis?

Thanks for liking the CSS, it took a while to do and I really appreciate it! Welcome to the club!

Two Team Plasmas makes sense. It'd be kind of difficult to really separate the two though since they are still essentially both Team Plasma xD That being said, if everyone likes the idea of two Team Plasmas over one, I'll add that feature ^.^

----------NEW TOPICS----------
    Which antagonist was the most challenging/memorable to fight/beat and why?

Which villainous team had the best goals in mind and why?
    ---------------------------------------​

I'll leave the highlighted topics as they are since they've barely been up a day xD

One other thing is the inter-club race event thingy xD Since this club is less than a day old, I simply cannot expect any one of you to participate and that's completely fine! We can get 'em the next time >:D Our evil plans have been set into motion, I tell you! In to motion!

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • This looks very, very interesting.... Count me in! :)

Nickname: VOD the Derpy Grunt
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Galactic Grunt!
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I just really enjoy all the villanous teams of Pokemon and how they add spice to each region of the series we play in! :)
    Answer to the highlighted topic/s*: See below

Which of the villanious teams is your favourite and why? Definitely Team Galactic. None of the other teams even compare to them IMO... I mean Cyrus wanted to downright create his own world and leave the old one behind.... His ambitions lead to his own demise too which is a very nicely done twist, and I absolutely adore how each of Team Galactic's admins are named after planets in our solar system.... :)
    Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favourite and why? Definitely Cyrus.... The man is stone cold and has no reason for wanting to even live in the world anymore.... He sees it as imperfect and downright uses the legendaries of all of Space and Time, AND DARKNESS, to downright create his own universe he wishes to live in, and he uses a wide assortment of villianous admins, scientists, and grunts to do so :)
    Which antagonist was the most challenging/memorable to fight/beat and why? Definitely Ghetsis in Black and White 2.... The man wants to downright rule the world and you have to stop him... TWICE! Not to mention his full team of six in this game is SERIOUSLY like the hardest to beat ouf of all the past villanous team leaders... Their teams don't even compare, not even Cyrus's....
    Which villainous team had the best goals in mind and why? I'd have to say that Team Flare had the best goals in mind overall.... Yes Lysandre WAS about to destroy the world, and his views might be twisted, but in the end even the NPC's in game understood what he meant by a more beatiful world, even if Lysandre was going about creating it all wrong... :)

Years
  • I'll stick with a Male one~

CYRUS IN THE DISTORTION WORLD it took so many tries to get him and I even got POed eventually because I just couldn't win lol
    Next would be Ghetsis! And his Hydreigon he hacked lol

Plasma initially, because lbr some trainers are bad to their pokemon and it would help some pokemon to be liberated but yea

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Which antagonist was the most challenging/memorable to fight/beat and why?

I have to agree with the above and say Cyrus in the Distortion World. Fighting someone that awesome in another dimension is something that's pretty hard to beat.

Team Plasma's goal made the most sense since liberating Pokémon from abusive trainers was understandable and it was a great cover up for a bigger plan.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • This looks very, very interesting.... Count me in! :)

Nickname: VOD the Derpy Grunt
    Affiliated Team (Rocket/Snagem/Cipher/Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Plasma/Flare): Galactic Grunt!
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I just really enjoy all the villanous teams of Pokemon and how they add spice to each region of the series we play in! :)
    Answer to the highlighted topic/s*: See below

Which of the villanious teams is your favourite and why? Definitely Team Galactic. None of the other teams even compare to them IMO... I mean Cyrus wanted to downright create his own world and leave the old one behind.... His ambitions lead to his own demise too which is a very nicely done twist, and I absolutely adore how each of Team Galactic's admins are named after planets in our solar system.... :)
    Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favourite and why? Definitely Cyrus.... The man is stone cold and has no reason for wanting to even live in the world anymore.... He sees it as imperfect and downright uses the legendaries of all of Space and Time, AND DARKNESS, to downright create his own universe he wishes to live in, and he uses a wide assortment of villianous admins, scientists, and grunts to do so :)
    Which antagonist was the most challenging/memorable to fight/beat and why? Definitely Ghetsis in Black and White 2.... The man wants to downright rule the world and you have to stop him... TWICE! Not to mention his full team of six in this game is SERIOUSLY like the hardest to beat ouf of all the past villanous team leaders... Their teams don't even compare, not even Cyrus's....
    Which villainous team had the best goals in mind and why? I'd have to say that Team Flare had the best goals in mind overall.... Yes Lysandre WAS about to destroy the world, and his views might be twisted, but in the end even the NPC's in game understood what he meant by a more beatiful world, even if Lysandre was going about creating it all wrong... :)

Welcome to the club! :D

You guys have such great opinions on the topics! I'll give it a go too xP

Which of the villainous teams is your favourite and why?
    Team Galactic. Simply because they seem to be the most serious about their goals and Cyrus is downright depressing. They just seem to be more villainous than the other teams! Team Flare was a joke (which I kind of like tbh) with even admins acting goofy, Team Magma/Aqua had pretty silly plans and Team Rocket was good yet not Galactic Good xD

Probably Cyrus since he seems most like a real villain. He's cold, calculating and intelligent, always a step ahead (or so he makes it seem xD).

As much as I don't want all the answers to be similar, Cyrus in the Distortion World was a pain! Took me more tries than I like to admit to beat him >~<

Team Flare. Hard as it is to admit, the world's an ugly place!

Also, I was thinking of introducing an experience points system or something similar to keep track of ranks within teams so let me know what you guys think about it! :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

My opinion is the same as many people here ... Battling Cyrus in the Distortion World was really exciting! Because first, your are battling in ANOTHER dimension, and second, Cyrus's team was a pain! But I really loved battling agains him ^^
    Oh another antagonist that was really hard to defeat was Ghetsis ... That guy was a pain ... how many times I tried to defeat him with no success :/

I really like the Team Plasma's intentions! Liberating Pokémon of abusive trainers is a noble goal ... I liked the Team Flare's goal too! As Ketsu said, the world is an ugly place ...

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Were Team Plasma's goals really noble or understandable? For one, they were avid Pokemon users themselves, breaking their own code, weren't they? :O It's been a while since I played Black/White so I might be forgetting an important event where it was all explained but it just seems rather hypocritical >~<

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Ill agree Cyrus was actually a bit of a challenge and its definitely memorable cause it was in another world.

I think that team plasma had the best goal in mind cause it was understandable but they did constantly break that goal themselves but it would have been a noble goal if Ghetsis didnt kinda you know corrupt the team and all.

Years
  • Were Team Plasma's goals really noble or understandable? For one, they were avid Pokemon users themselves, breaking their own code, weren't they? :O It's been a while since I played Black/White so I might be forgetting an important event where it was all explained but it just seems rather hypocritical >~<

Their justification was that they were using them to get people to release pokemon then they'd release them themselves? Several grunts said they didn't like using them iirc (I did a recent replay)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Cyrus like his counterpart, Cynthia, was a hell to battle! :'( This also applies for all Sinnoh based games! Cynthia and Cyrus should rip each other bc why not?

Lysandre gets an honorable mention! Prolly my X team just sucked *get hit by my Kalos team*
    Team Aqua! I'm a nature and animal lover, I love their goals! But their method on the other hand is extreme. {XD}

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • == Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Team Aqua! I'm a nature and animal lover, I love their goals! But their method on the other hand is extreme. {XD}

If Team Aqua's plans were to work, wouldn't it result in the loss of a ton of nature on land though? Love the picture though! xD

If you guys have any topics you'd like to post, go ahead and do so and I'll add it to the topics list! This club belongs to you all more than it does me! ^.^

Back