• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting Plot Twist !

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    In this Thread , We shall talk about the most Interesting ''Plot Twist'' Pokemon Anime can have !

My Plot Twist : In the New XY Opening , Ash is shown battling Kalo queen Aria !

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Plot Twist: One of Satoshi's pokemon is killed "a la digimon style" (later revived) and he becomes more serious about his training methods after that

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Plot twist: Everyone comes back!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • One Intersting plot twist...

James becomes a gym battler much like Ash. Similar to how Jessie did contests.

One Intersting plot twist...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

I think Kalo Queen Aria being a Gym Challenger and Ash's rival is better Twist !!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I think Kalo Queen Aria being a Gym Challenger and Ash's rival is better Twist !!!

To be honest I was thinking about that as well, but didn't want to copy your idea. Would be nice for both James and Aria to be a Gym Challenge. To be honest, i don't think she can be considered Kalo Queen unless she does both.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Unexpected Plot Twist : Ash marry Iris in Future .

To be honest I was thinking about that as well, but didn't want to copy your idea. Would be nice for both James and Aria to be a Gym Challenge. To be honest, i don't think she can be considered Kalo Queen unless she does both.

Problem is , A Gym-Leader need to get his ass kick by James in order for him to be Gym Challenger.
    Pokemon Contest involve beating random trainer and its a One time deal because you can't participate in the same Contest twice So thats why Jessie get to be a Pokemon Coordinator.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There can only be one true Plot Twist: the series is not about Ash becoming a Pokemon Master; it's about Jessie and James overcoming all difficulties and ultimately capturing Ash's Pikachu and a ton of other Pokemon and thus making their dreams come true.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I think this would be interesting.
    One of ash's friends, old or new, is evil or part of an evil team(examples: Reggie is apart of team galactic. Richie is apart of team rocket)
    I think it would be interesting. Someone ash trusts turns out to be evil and betrays ash.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    Plot twist: Ash is secretly not a human, explaining why he has stayed 10 for so long and gets the trust of legendaries so easily.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Plot Twist : All The Series of Pokemon Anime are just Alternate Timeline with Alternate version of Ash.
    That Why Ash from each series are different and he's still 10 .
    The Original Ash already became a Pokemon Master .

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Ash become badass like Red!
    Ash from original series come back!!
    The anime become more comedy plots.
    Team rocket is become stronger pokemons.
    More serious story.

And more!
    That would be very interresting. :D

Back