• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Browser

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Is it that time of the month again? I use Mozilla Firefox but I've been using Google Chrome because Firefox has been crashing randomly for no reason for the past two days.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Mozilla Firefox, I also use Google Chrome on occasions. I use Internet Explorer to color my hyperlinks.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hmm...well I have three Internet Browers; Internet Explorer, Firefox, and google chrome. I use Mozilla Firefox the most, but I started testing google chrome and Google chrome is pretty fast. Well I like Mozilla Firefox, but Google Chrome is also ok.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I have, at times, used them all.. mainly for web dev/testing.. my main daily browser is FireFox and once in a while chrome..

I only use IE for windows update / downloads and testing sites.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I mainly use Firefox. However, I also have (and sometimes use) Google Chrome and Opera. I only use them when Firefox crashes (which is hardly ever, actually).

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I use Safari and seem to be the only one here to do so.
    I also use it on a Windows computer which may seem odd, but I dunno, I got bored of Firefox..

Years
    I used IE for a very long time, but when that report about IE 7 being hacked, I quickly switched over to Firefox 2.

I upgraded to Firefox 3 a few weeks afterward and I've been using it since. I've grown fond of Firefox. It's a good browser once you get used to everything.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I mainly use Firefox, but if that crashes, I'll switch to Opera. I love Firefox for the add-ons (who doesn't?) and Opera's Speed Dial is awesome, so... yeah.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I used to use IE until the whole incident occurred... but I am now happily using Firefox.

I admit, I was reluctant to switch over, but I'm so glad I did. It's a really great browser and it saddens me that I didn't realize this beforehand. The add-ons are simply amazing and it's highly comfortable. I've only experienced a crash a few times, unlike the spawn of evil that is Internet Explorer.

I've tried Google Chrome, but didn't much care for it.

Years
    Primary: Firefox
    Secondary: Opera

I'll be happy when Firefox can render fonts like Safari does. Opera is there for a reliable back-up.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    I mainly use Firefox, but if that crashes, I'll switch to Opera. I love Firefox for the add-ons (who doesn't?) and Opera's Speed Dial is awesome, so... yeah.

Firefox has a speed dial add-on.. just for future reference.
    I use Mozilla Firefox. I am not sure what version precisely, but the most recently updated.

Years
    I use Firefox as my main browser and Opera as a second choice. Never bothered to use IE because I find it somewhat inconvenient, however, I've grown a recent liking towards Opera for its ability to backup pages I've visited.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    I use FireFox.

It's just easier to use and can be more secure than IE (and we all know what happened).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I take it the previous thread is now out of date...

Opera; Lynx; Amaya.
    I've hated Internet Explorer since version 7.
    I've hated Firefox since version 3.

Funnily enough, I originally got Opera out of my desire to freely switch UI language.

Last edited:
    Back