• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Memes you dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akro

Artistic twit
Years
  • I used to like all memes until I got spammed by the troll face. At first I thought it was funny until I was spammed in a chat by that same face. So anything close to it irritates me.

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
  • I find them all amusing, the only one I have little care for is the "I don't always" guy, and "Joseph Ducreux". I absolutely love "ALL THE THINGS" guy, "Lord Inglip" and "Stare Dad"

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'm kind of sick of the "Y U NO..." meme. not sure if it circulates around the internet that much, but i do see them a lot in tumblr (and sometimes on facebook).

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • "An hero", it's just sick and disgusting on so many levels, there's also the similar "Gingers have no souls" meme, which is just as horrible as "An hero"

Also, the "Arrow to the knee" meme, it's getting extremely old...

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • THERE ARE OVER 9000!

...memes I dislike.

I actually sort of like the "over 9000" thing, but I absolutely hate the "arrow to the knee thing", and the variant "I used to take arrows to the knee, but then I took a mace to the face".

...Except for "Then I took a portal to the knee", if that even counts as having meme status (I just heard it once as a joke). I love that one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I hate the arrow to the knee ones as well. Not everyone plays Skyrim, or whatever it's from!

Years
  • Four of the five above posters already complained, but it can't be said enough times: This accursed arrow-knee trash joke is getting annoying as a swarm of flies. By the time of my earlier post in this thread, I had somehow managed not to have seen it yet (probably because my internet was unstable and died completely 2 or 3 days later due to a broken cable and the repair company took their time), but by now it's everywhere - and with every time I have to see it, I despise it more and more.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Seriously, is it something that I'm soooo tired of it has to be the Chuck Norris-jokes. I just think that they're stupid and not even that funny. Also "An arrow to the knee" is getting really old, also several variations of that meme.

Years
  • Glad the feelings are shared regarding the friggin' skyrim meme.

Y U NO, FFFUUU, and all the other rage faces are annoying, though the Okay... one is okay (har har).

In general though most memes annoy me. They get old really fast but people still do it. Eh, whatever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I like ALL OF THE MEMES to an extent... But they have to be used where appropriate (very unlike what I did earlier last sentence). Because there are few things less funny than a forced meme.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I used to hate the "arrow to the knee" meme, but then I... uhm... never mind XD

There are several annoying memes, like Chuck Norris jokes, but even then some of them can still be quite good.

Unfortunately, that can't be said bout arrow to the knee jokes, those were were good. -.-

Years
  • Unfortunately, that can't be said bout arrow to the knee jokes, those were were good. -.-
    I wish that joke would just disappear into... oblivion.
    Internet Memes you dislike

That's probably my most detested. Because it's overused to buggery.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back