• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Interview with Confused Piplup

Interview with Confused Piplup

Interview with Confused Piplup

Fact Checking Gardevoir interviews Confused Piplup, moderator of PokéCommunity Daily, The Clubhouse and Pokémon Switch Games!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • That was a very fun and entertaining read! Keep up the good work!

One question though? Did you give Piplup a Lum Berry or Persim Berry before the interview? She didn't seem confused at all!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • That was quite the interview, really liked it! I also loved the idea of interviewing people on the Forums, like Piplup, it has so much potential! Keep up the good work, FCG! You too, Confused Piplup!

Years
  • it was a cute read! I think we need more content like this on the Daily blog! It's fun to get to know users, staff, etc.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I liked the interview! You can tell that you two were having fun during that time, as well! :D

Back