• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction Thread

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Holy crap, there's a section named after you!
    Jokes aside, hello and welcome to the PokéCommunity! :)
    Hope you have a fantastic time here, and you can let me know if you have questions.
    What's your favorite Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Pokemon General, welcome to PC! It's a cool coincidence how your username is the same as a section on here. Nice to meet you, if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Greetings to you. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! Happy New Year, and welcome to our forums! I definitely hope we can get to know you more soon, but most importantly, have fun, and I hope we'll be great friends! ^^ Till then, have a pleasant day, and I hope great fortunes will be upon you soon. <33

Years
  • Baha love the username. Very cute and of course brownie points since we have a forum there by that name! ;p Welcome to PC! Looking forward to learning more about you, be sure to stick around and ask if you need anything. =)

Back