• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
  • What do dragon Pokémon eat?
    Basically what other Pokémon eat, such as nuts, berries, etc.

Do reptiles eat plants? I though they all ate bugs and rodents and such.

I'd also imagine some to be huge meat-eaters. Few of them include Garchomp, Salamence, Flygon, Rayquaza, and Giratina. :P

Never do I want to find myself anywhere near a hungry Rayquaza :(

they eat trainers, kids, pokemon, n plants that is wat dragons eat

Hey.... You're not a member here....

Speaking of that, how come I'm not on the member list?? ~_~

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What do dragon Pokémon eat?
    I assume most of them are carnivores. But supposedly Haxorus is based off of a herbivorous dinosaur, so I guess you have to give it salads or something.

Speaking of that, how come I'm not on the member list?? ~_~

I'm not on the member list either. Seems we might have been forgotten.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • What do dragon Pokémon eat?

I think they'd be carnivorous, I feel like they'd need to primarily eat meat to retain their strength. I suppose there could be herbivorous dragons as well, but for the most part, probably not.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Speaking of that, how come I'm not on the member list?? ~_~

I'm sorry, you must've registered during the period the ownership was changing....... It's time I come back into the game as my exams are over...........

they eat trainers, kids, pokemon, n plants that is wat dragons eat

Please register before posting into a club to avoid confusion. We require an introductory and membership form post here as your first post.

No, I thought a new topic.

What do dragon Pokémon eat?

Well food for thought, I think they survive on a strict carnivorous diet consisting of smaller Pokemon and maybe humans, although it is less likely......... How'd you think this one anyways?
    How about a popcorn game? Someone names a dragon-type, then another person quotes it and names any move that the pokemon can learn. The next person quotes the move and names a different dragon that also learns the move.

We try to get through all 44 dragons without repeating any. And if more than one person answers, we go with the first one that was posted, which is why you have to quote the post you're responding to.

I support the idea, we can have you start it off. Please be a little more specific with the gameplay by posting an example.

I'm not on the member list either. Seems we might have been forgotten.

As I explained it above, you shall be added shortly after the membership has been given back to me.

Tek

Years
  • Ok so popcorn game example, using Alan, Betty, and Charles as our hypothetical players.

Alan posts:
    -----
    Dragonite. Popcorn!
    -----

Betty posts:
    -----
    Dragonite. Popcorn!
    Outrage. Popcorn!
    -----

Charles posts:
    -----
    Outrage. Popcorn!
    Garchomp. Popcorn!
    -----

The next player would quote Charles and post one of Garchomp's moves. I hope that is a bit clearer. I would say that level-up and egg moves are definitely ok, but not TM moves or tutor moves because that would make it a lot less challenging. And once again, if multiple people respond, we will go with the first one that is posted.

I think that covers all the bases, but I'm shooting in the dark a bit haha. I don't even know for sure whether it's possible to get through all 44 dragons with these rules. Welp, let's give it a go! I'll start with:

Vibrava. Popcorn!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So basically, we post a Pokémon, someone responds with a move super-effective against it, and next poster replies with another Pokémon that could learn this move? It's a bit confusing, but sounds fun. I'll give it a try. :]

Dragonbreath. Popcorn!

Tek

Years
  • So basically, we post a Pokémon, someone responds with a move super-effective against it, and next poster replies with another Pokémon that could learn this move? It's a bit confusing, but sounds fun. I'll give it a try. :]

Dragonbreath. Popcorn!

Close, but not quite. After a pokemon is posted, the next post should be a move that the pokemon learns (via level up or egg move). The next post is a different dragon-type pokemon that can also learn the move. Then a move that the second dragon can learn, etc etc.

So vibrava learns Dragonbreath via level up. Dragonbreath is an egg move for Dragonite (assuming it was raised from a Dratini). Next comes a move that Dragonite learns...

Dragonite! Unpopped Popcorn, burned to a crisp with a fire punch.

Twister. Popcorn scatters everywhere!

wicked3ds posted first, but Dragonite only learns Dragon Claw via TM, so it doesn't count. :(

If it turns out that we get stuck later on, we'll start using TM moves. Remember, the goal is not to repeat any pokemon, but repeat moves are OK.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Ownership of the club has been transferred back to Dragon_Trainer_

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Not sure if I'm doing this right, but...

Salamence (gets Hydro Pupm as an egg move). Sky-bound popcorn! Fly! (there are 2 dragons that learn fly without the use of an HM)

Tek

Years
  • Not sure if I'm doing this right, but...

Salamence (gets Hydro Pupm as an egg move). Sky-bound popcorn! Fly! (there are 2 dragons that learn fly without the use of an HM)

Lol nope. You name a pokemon OR a move, depending on what was posted previously. So "Salamence" is up in the air and the next popcorn post should be a move that Salamence can learn.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hydreigon learns Crunch in Pokémon X and Y at level 25, if I'm not mistaken, so I'm going with that. n_n" Popcorn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back