• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
  • I'd turn Yanmega into a part Dragon Pokemon. Because we all know that should've happened. Maybe if it gets a mega evo...

This. Ancient bug-dragon FTW

I wouldn't say Dragonite is outclassed or anything like that. d: Unlike most other dragon-types, this one's got Multiscale, which enhances its endurance and makes it last longer when battling.

Dragonite can be pretty tough to take down when one is not prepared. I honestly don't think Dragonite really needs to be a sweeper.

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
  • Username: alvmonster
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Kingdra
    Reason for joining club: Well, I like Dragon pokemon, they're tied for my first favorite type, so why not join to show my love and support?
    Answer to any one of the current topics: If there were dragon type starters, I would have a hard time choosing between Garchomp and Kingdra. I might have to trade one in just to have both.
    I will add you to the memberlist :). Welcome :D.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • How about a new topic - one that is acutally related to Dragon-types.

What is/has been your favorite Dragon-type to use in a game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In-game, I love using Garchomp. Gible could be found in almost every post gen-three game, and it's not very tough to raise, either. It's an extremely powerful Pokémon. Aside from that, I also like using Dragonite, Flygon, Haxorus, and Salamence. :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My favorite dragons to use would probably be...Garchomp and Zekrom. But I lovses all my dragons.

Dragonite~ I don't care if competative says he sucks, I like using him.
    Dragonite doesn't suck competitively....

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dragonite is amazing when battling, honestly. Most dragon-types faint as soon as they get struck by ice attacks, but same can't be said for this one; Dragonite's got Multiscale, which basically guarantees it to withstand at least one hit regardless of how powerful it is. :]

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • Username: Salamence62

Do you want a nickname? Lucy.

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: SALAMENCE <3 love of my life, i adore it so muchhhh

Reason for joining club: i love dragon types, they're unique, fierce but with an air of dignity. they're so awesooooooome. c:

Answer to any one of the current topics: What is/has been your favorite Dragon-type to use in a game? i haven't been able to use much, but despite loving Salamence, probably Hydreigon. i love his attack and his awe-inspiringness is epic. And in battle he makes you feel badass. <3

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • Username: Gible
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Gible (Shiny)
    Reason for joining club: Dragons are my favorite type.
    Answer to any one of the current topics: If there were dragon type starters, I'd go with a Gible, Bagon, or Dratini. On second thought, I wouldn't take the Dratini/Bagon because starters don't have HA when you pick them and Gible's evo line has the least important HA.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Thread needs new topic.

Create a Dragon type Pokémon. What's its name? What would it look like? What is good about it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Create a Dragon type Pokémon. What's its name? What would it look like? What is good about it?
    I'd create a Pokémon called "Ocedra." This would be an alternative evolution for Seadra; to evolve this Pokémon into it, you'd have to use Dawn Stone. Ocedra would be used more for its defenses, as opposed to Kingdra. Plus, it'd have access to a variety of stalling moves such as Protect, Toxic, Wish, and Heal Bell. :]

Years
  • I will participate!

Username:Dragon MasterJorge

No nickname needed

Dragonite is my favorite,so docile and powerfull

I would like to join the club because I just love Dragon pokémon and want more people who like them like me(well,i think you got it)

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?Their strenght and design;
    2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?Dratini,then it evolved;
    3. Your favorite Dragon type user?Lance and Cynthia;
    4. Your favorite Dragon type move?Outrage,Dragon Dance;
    5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokémon?All,but I don't like Altaria,it'd a flying Ostrich,not a Dragon;
    6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?Yes,Dratini or Gible.

//=================================================\\
    Hacks I support:
    Pokémon Grape Version(Sorry,I can't put the link,so,search!)

Error edited.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Create a Dragon type Pokémon. What's its name? What would it look like? What is good about it?

Gadregin. Terrible name. Awesome pokemon. It looks like Kyurem,Torterra, and Dragonair had a baby. It is a grass/dragon type with superb defense, attack, and hp but very terribly low speed and special defense. It has a very wide move pool, having the typical dragon and physical grass type moves. Its BST is equal to Arceus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back