• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it all gonna end?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Final Fantasy hasn't ended, nor has Dragon Quest. Why would Pocket Monsters end? I don't know which is most popular though.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    ^ Well you see...A ton of a lot more people like Final Fantasy than Pokemon...

So naturally...yeah they'll always have new titles until the designers all die

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    If they made each Pokemon game different from the other maybe, just like FF is. More variation.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'd like to see a Pokemon game set back in prehistoric times. Y'know, where you use Acorns for Poke Balls.:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I would like to see that, too. Like in the beginning of Mew and the Hero of the Wave Lucario.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, but a game like that. More like a classic RPG. In a medieval world. The Trainers can aslo fight, with weapons and armour, and you can equip things on your Pokemon (like the armour they use in that movie).

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    We dont know maybe they'll stop working on pokemon for a while(maybe a year or two)thinking of new pokemon then will continue. YA-HA!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    If there is gonna be a new Pokemon generation, it probably won't come until 2009.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Or at the end of 2008, I think, (just as 4th gen came at the end of '06). Maybe they release a new 4th gen game this year and maybe some kind of remake to old ones the next year and in the end of '08 or beginning of '09 the 5th gen games will come.
    There were 4-5 years between 1st and 2nd gen, I think, and 2 years or something between the next, and then about 4 years again. I don't know . . .

hannahmiley

Rock Star/Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Like the bible, the story didn't end when the last prophet rose to Heaven, and neither is Pokemon. If I could make suggestions to Nintendo, I would suggest they create a "Messiah" Pokemon who saved the world from the punishment of sin.

And here are what the generations and their worlds are based on:

Gen1: Nothing, the creator's imagination.
    Gen2: Japanese legends.
    Gen3: Greek style.
    Gen4: Hebrew origins (Bible)

I think Nintendo should create, like what someone stated earlier, a medievil styled world and storyline. Or Chinese legends. Whatever it is, I think Nintendo is going to borrow the ideas for new Pokemon generations from cultures all over the world, so don't worry. Like everyone else says, it's not gonna end anytime soon.

PS: If they make a Pokemon MMORPG, it would hit big time!

- Hannah-Sama

Back