• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Isle of Armor release date confirmed to be 17th June

Isle of Armor to release on 17th June, more details revealed

Isle of Armor to release on 17th June, more details revealed

Part one of the Expansion Pass has had a focused video on it today.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • So I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard something strange about the release date.

Spoiler:

Is this an actual thing concerning the release date? Because it sounds incredibly suspicious; game releases aren't handled like this usually.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true, but it is also possible that could happen

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • So I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard something strange about the release date.

Spoiler:

Is this an actual thing concerning the release date? Because it sounds incredibly suspicious; game releases aren't handled like this usually.
    It's speculation, but I think it comes down to an inability to implement patches containing the DLC region by region; instead it'll have to be in one go. And it'd be unfair on people in Japan and similar timezones to get things a day late (and Pokemon is a Japanese company...), so chances are it may be 'early'.

Sirfetch’d

The window in which Home will be down for maintenance might be a good indication of when the DLC patch will go live. If I am doing my conversions correctly the 14:00 UTC when the Home maintenance is expected to conclude would be 11 PM in Japan on the 17th and early morning hours for the US (7 AM - 10 AM). We very well could receive the DLC a few hours earlier before Home goes under maintenance though and just not have immediate access to transferring over more Pokemon.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • The window in which Home will be down for maintenance might be a good indication of when the DLC patch will go live. If I am doing my conversions correctly the 14:00 UTC when the Home maintenance is expected to conclude would be 11 PM in Japan on the 17th and early morning hours for the US (7 AM - 10 AM). We very well could receive the DLC a few hours earlier before Home goes under maintenance though and just not have immediate access to transferring over more Pokemon.
    It's very good indication, I'm pretty sure that we wont receive the DLC before the Home maintenance is done because it would look bad if we don't have immediate access to transferring over more Pokemon.

Edit: You did your conversions correctly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    I'm just enjoying Wednesdays at the moment.
    Pokemon expansion later today
    Birthday next week
    New PC the Wednesday after

Back