• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's 2013 and people still haven't gotten over hating Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    Seriously, this is getting out of hand, there's STILL endless comments on "Baby", STILL the same generic, homophobic excuses to hate him (or "opinions"), it's just not cool anymore and it's quite lame... "Justin Bieber's gay/lesbian" well, he does like girls, so he is a male lesbian, do you have a problem with homosexuals?... "Justine Beiber's a girl" his voice broke and he is a male... "Justin Bieber's untalented" That's why he keeps winning awards for his songs, there was a Diamond award won for your favorite song, haters... "Listen to real music" how does one define real music? Justin Bieber IS real music, he's a real person making real music, if he wasn't making real music, then he would most likely be a TV character writing songs in a TV Show. It's 2013 guys, GROW UP, He is NOT "gay", he is NOT a "girl", he HAS talent...

I see that Justin is also hated for his opinions.
    1. Everything happens for a reason.
    2. Abortion is wrong.

Don't these sound familiar to you? Doesn't this sound religious? They are religious opinions, so leave him alone... You expect US Beliebers to respect and accept your opinions? Don't you?

Now, talent and opinions aside, Justin has been under a lot of controversy lately.
    1. Smoking weed.
    2. Speeding.
    3. Anne Frank comment.
    4. Paparazzi conflict.
    5. Acting like a douche.
    6. Relieving himself in a mop bucket.
    7. TMZ's unproven stories...

I forgive him for most of these things, I'll eventually forgive him for the Anne Frank comment... Most of these are mistakes... Everybody makes mistakes...

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    There's not a thing you can do. Every celebrity had hundreds or even
    thousands of haters. I'm not a Fan of Justin nor a hater of him.
    besides, they hate because they don't have that kind of success or
    they hate just because other people hate him so. It's like a virus.
    But this one has no cure. I think they're just wasting there time
    crashing up celebrity's life. Sucks for them, they can't accept the fact
    they're all a big failures or think they're mighty and they're amazing.
    People who acts popular. Tsk, what a waste of time F'in up there lives.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    People hate on all my favourite bands and yet I don't make any threads about it. Tbh I don't care if anyone hates my favourite bands.

Justin's a special case, though. I don't care for his music, but I don't hate it. I just don't like him as a person.
    Okay I found it:
    Spoiler:

I don't hate the guy, but he's just a bad person.

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    I had no reason to hate him during his "Baby" days. he was just a semi-annoying kid with really bad music. But now, Bieber is pulling all sorts of dumb stunts to stay as relevant as possible. This guy is really, truly, honestly, a stuck up jerk. I don't think pissing in a mop bucket, getting naked for his grandmother, assaulting a photographer, and believing that he is so important that one of the most inspirational and tragic girls to ever live should/would have specifically been a fan of HIM. What a prick.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I like him more and more every day.

People were outraged when he was caught spitting on his fans. Perhaps he agrees that people that enjoy his music deserve to be spat on.

Also Anne Frank was just a regular little girl, there is a good chance she would have liked him.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    6. Relieving himself in a mop bucket.

Yooooo, did he really do that? That's the best thing I've heard all day.

But in all seriousness, Bieber gets hate for his music and his conduct. The hate for his music is completely opinion-based, just like the hate all other artists and bands get for their music - and I do mean all. Every artist or band, no matter how popular, has at least one person who hates their music. That's just life. It goes without saying, but the number of people who hate said band's/artist's music is proportional to how popular they are. Bieber's pretty popular, so naturally he warrants a lot of hate. A LOT of hate. Like, a cubic buttload of hate. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people label him as the poster boy for his genre and project their dislike for the entire genre of music onto him, but that's just my speculation.

The other thing that people hate Bieber for is his conduct. That...is a lot less opinion-based. Bieber is a celebrity, so naturally he's in the public eye. That means that everything he does is closely monitored by the general public. If he steps out of line, then the entire world will know in a matter of moments. Couple this with the fact that the things he does cross the morals of a LOT of people and you have hatred for him with an actual solid basis to it.

We'll take the Anne Frank situation as an example, although I'm fighting tooth and nail against myself to not use the tattoo one because holy crap do I love that one. Anne Frank is an iconic figure. She endured and documented many hardships while struggling to survive during one of the darkest periods in history. Her writing is so insightful that it's often used in schools. It would be no stretch at all to call her a world-renowned hero, so having Bieber write such a self-centered little quip in the guest book of her memorial museum is akin to defacing it. It's rude to assume that this girl, who was being hunted during a full-blown genocide, would have liked his music enough to be labeled as a belieber.

Beliebers, themselves, have an awful reputation as well. People associate the word "belieber" with teenage girls who are so obsessed over a celebrity that they would shave all of their hair off or cut themselves if he told them to. If nano told me to cut myself then I would immediately spot a problem with the situation, but beliebers are well-known for letting their common sense get away from them when it comes to Bieber. One could make the case that not all fans are like that and that's true, but regular fans don't make headlines. Crazy beliebers do, and lumping Anne Frank in with them is extremely disrespectful.

Years
    Popularity, either warranted or not, ruined him as a person in my opinion. Media also spoiled him with all the attention they gave him.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
    To be honest, I don't like his music, and after seeing the list posted by Controversial? I can't say I like him as a person.
    I don't hate his music because he's Bieber, I hate his music because I hate all music in his genre. As close-minded as that is, it is.
    And that list...oh boy...

TY

I dont like his music either, not my genre aswell, but the things he did... I have no idea how people would be able to forgive so much (that list man... O_O)

I do get the hate on him for his behaviour since... well he acts like a giant ******* (yup censored)

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
    People hate on all my favourite bands and yet I don't make any threads about it. Tbh I don't care if anyone hates my favourite bands.

Justin's a special case, though. I don't care for his music, but I don't hate it. I just don't like him as a person.
    Okay I found it:
    Spoiler:

Did...did this actually happen? I don't even hate this guy or his music, but...I can't believe this.
    It just shows how terrible some people can be.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I had no reason to dislike him during his first limelight, but nowadays, he's become an arrogant little jerk and I will no longer defend him from unnecessary negativity, because now there actually are reasons to really dislike him. No one deserves hate, but if you're a douche, you're a douche. And that's what he is. Simple as.

I'm especially bothered by his Anne Frank comment and his "rape happens for a reason" comment.

Edit: I don't feel like posting again, but @ the post below mine, you don't need all of that proven to dislike the guy. Enough has been said and done by him to where there's good enough reasons for someone to dislike him.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerElio

Years

Okay I found it:
    Spoiler:

Most of those things aren't even proven.

1. His opinion... He IS a Christian you know.
    2. True
    3. ???
    4. Um, what's wrong with that? He's popular, duh...
    5. Where's the proof?
    6. Would you like someone in your face when you're sick or in a rush?
    7. That was disrespectful, but everyone makes mistakes...
    8. Proof please...
    9. Proof please...
    10. I think he went there recently and it would have been on his fansite...
    11. True, but maybe he was busy...
    12. Bill Clinton thing, true... Refer to number "6".
    13. Proof please...
    14. Proof please...
    15. Proof please...

Trolls, leaking pics and getting fans to shave their heads and cut themselves is just creepy...

[/QUOTE]I'm especially bothered by his "rape happens for a reason" comment.[/QUOTE]

Ah... That's his opinion and don't you haters have your opinions that he is "untalented" or "gay"?... You haters expect Beliebers to respect your opinions, and you won't respect his?

I had no reason to hate him during his "Baby" days. he was just a semi-annoying kid with really bad music. But now, Bieber is pulling all sorts of dumb stunts to stay as relevant as possible. This guy is really, truly, honestly, a stuck up jerk. I don't think pissing in a mop bucket, getting naked for his grandmother, assaulting a photographer, and believing that he is so important that one of the most inspirational and tragic girls to ever live should/would have specifically been a fan of HIM. What a prick.

Bad Music? Please explain how Justin, had "bad music"? Getting "Naked" for his grandmother? I just want to know why TMZ and how they got those photos...

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    Bad Music? Please explain how Justin, had "bad music"? Getting "Naked" for his grandmother? I just want to know why TMZ and how they got those photos...

In my opinion it's typical, annoying, angsty pop music with generic beats and laughably bad lyrics. But guess what? That's not the issue! If you like Bieber's music, I'm fine with that. But don't deny he's a terrible person.

And yes, there are photos of him getting naked for his grandmother. I hate TMZ as much as the next guy, but how they got those photos is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ah... That's his opinion and don't you haters have your opinions that he is "untalented" or "gay"?... You haters expect Beliebers to respect your opinions, and you won't respect his?

Don't generalize me. I'm not a "hater." I never said he was gay or untalented. I never said your opinion was bad. I simply stated mine, so don't come at me saying I should respect opinions when you clearly don't respect mine. But honestly, I will never respect an ignorant opinion of rape, no matter if it's Justin's opinion, your opinion, my mom's opinion, etc. Rape is wrong, end of. This thread isn't even about that.

My main point is that if you're going to point fingers about disrespect, you need to point them at yourself. You've been rude to almost everyone with a different opinion in this thread. Don't be a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    i just wanna drop in here guys to say that i can see a lot of generalisations and accusations being made in this thread really quickly if things continue at this rate. while some opinions in here are certainly touching on rather... sensitive matters, please remember to be respectful of others. thanks.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    1. His opinion... He IS a Christian you know.
    2. True
    3. ???
    4. Um, what's wrong with that? He's popular, duh...
    5. Where's the proof?
    6. Would you like someone in your face when you're sick or in a rush?
    7. That was disrespectful, but everyone makes mistakes...
    8. Proof please...
    9. Proof please...
    10. I think he went there recently and it would have been on his fansite...
    11. True, but maybe he was busy...
    12. Bill Clinton thing, true... Refer to number "6".
    13. Proof please...
    14. Proof please...
    15. Proof please...

1: There is, indeed, such a thing as a wrong opinion. People are entitled to their own opinions but nobody is entitled to ignorance and saying that rape happens for a reason is a very ignorant thing to say.
    2: I explained why this specific situation is bad before.
    3: Google brings up a ton of articles about this. It happened back in September of 2012.
    4: I will concede here. His shows are rather large and he's pretty popular so the basics of supply and demand work in his favor.
    5: Can't find one but he has a nice little history of things like that.
    6: No, but attacking them is a criminal action.
    7: That's a worse situation than people make it out to be, actually. That's a HUGE health hazard. If DHEC had been there at the time, then Justin could have single-handedly shut down the entire restaurant for good.
    8: As far as I can tell, he doesn't have asthma at all.
    9: Doesn't matter if that one's true or not. His production crew is so out-of-touch that their lies caused a stampede in a mall back in 2009.
    10: Don't know about that but he's been banned from an indoor skydiving place.
    11: That's one of those things that's unacceptable without proper reasoning and many, many bands and artists have gotten huge public backlash for doing that. This goes pretty well with #4 in the sense that people are paying tons of money for tickets to see him only for him to show up late with no prior announcement that he would do so.
    12: He wasn't in a rush and Bill Clinton wasn't in his face. You obviously know nothing of the situation. I'd explain it but this shows how ignorant you are of Bieber's actions so I'm not touching this one.
    13: Right here.
    14: Don't know about this one, but with his history of being kicked out of places because of him being a jerk, I wouldn't be surprised.
    15: See above.

I heavily suggest you watch the episode of Kitchen Nightmares with Amy's Baking Company because your crusade against internet haters makes you out to be a serious Amy. Who cares if people hate him? Who cares if people on a Pokemon-centered forum hate him? This is a very, very childish argument and I wasted my morning sifting through fact and fiction for you. The bottom line is that his moral standing is below that of a regular person's and that's even worse for a person like him because he's so popular. He has no social grace.

Years
    I don't find his comment about Anne Frank to be that bad. I find it to be quite accurate, to be honest. When I read her, she really really came across as a little girl. Iunno, I like how his music style's making a change :P I've never disliked him at all to begin with.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I actually don't mind the new direction his music is taking (while I don't like it still, it's better than the stuff he was making a few years ago). He's doing a lot better than Miley Cyrus at least.

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
    I don't find his comment about Anne Frank to be that bad. I find it to be quite accurate, to be honest. When I read her, she really really came across as a little girl. Iunno, I like how his music style's making a change :P I've never disliked him at all to begin with.

Probably the smartest post I've ever read... Kudos to you!

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I honestly haven't seen any hate towards him in a really long while, maybe because I don't have any social networking accounts... I've seen him make the news from time to time, attacking a camera man is a memorable one.
    He doesn't seem like a good person at all. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with him, what was Usher thinking? ...
    I don't like his music and I don't like him. I don't make jokes about him and what not, it's just my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back