• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    And the only reason I learned not to try and figure out a solution on my own is that I almost always get chewed out even worse for 'doing it wrong'.

Code:
    mov registerthing, variablething
    add registerthing, numberything

WTF COMPUTER, DON'T ASK ME FOR MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS!!! >:/

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I respect coders so much. It makes literally zero sense to me how you people can make such complicated programs out of words and numbers. It's amazing.

Vragon

Wow, I'm stupid, I thought the thread title was referencing PeeWee Herman, but that's a totally different show. :X

Whatevah, PeeWee Herman is way better. >:3
    it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

I will fight you.

Years
    The big move is tomorrow and I likely won't be on all day, it's been a while since I moved, should be fun

string555

Banned
    Years
    I respect coders so much. It makes literally zero sense to me how you people can make such complicated programs out of words and numbers. It's amazing.

If you've ever learned another language besides your primary one, it's a similar concept to that. When you first look at a program, it all looks like some kind of arcane magic spell, mixed with random gibberish, and possibly some puke from someone who ate a bunch of alphabet soup. But after you learn the bits and pieces, and the 'grammar' that ties it all together, things start to click and it starts looking like something you can understand. Makes sense, or is this paragraph just more of the gibberish I mentioned? XD

I will fight you.

*Rolls one D20*

Oooooh, so sorry, that's a critical, you're history. >:3

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Nothing more exciting than unknown construction in town. Just learned that some unknown construction is becoming a Dunkin' Donuts.

TY

the most exciting thing for me is "Guess if the train is cancelled or not today game"

I always lose

Vragon

Nothing more exciting than unknown construction in town. Just learned that some unknown construction is becoming a Dunkin' Donuts.

Not a Krispy Kreme? That's horrible, Dunkin Donuts makes mediocre donuts to be honest.

Vragon

Alright, alright, I play a monster card in attack position! >:3

normal summon or use of an effect?

Doesn't matter, trap,
    it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

and I'll use it on the thing you summoned in attack position.

Continue with your turn.

Last edited:

Vragon

You really should get a Duck Donuts. They're the best
    If Duck Donuts is like Dunkin Donuts I'll pass. I don't care for a lesser donut to a really good one. Fresh ones are amazing, but some donut places even make shipped ones really good. Though Dunkins isn't either for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back