• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • I got Pokemon Bank activated, transferred a bunch of pokes from Platinum to White version, then banked them from that to UM. I'm so happy to have all of my ghost pokes finally in the newest game, I feel about ready to jump through the ceiling! ^_^ ^^ ^_^ ^^ ^_^

Sirfetch’d

Been streaming the latest season of Shameless the past 2 days(American version) and I have to say this may be my favorite season yet.

How is everyone else this fine evening(or morning!)

Sirfetch’d

Been streaming the latest season of Shameless the past 2 days(American version) and I have to say this may be my favorite season yet.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I can only interpret 'ninetaled beast' as continued insistence on talking about Ninetales for some reason, but what is a McBarge? A floating McDonald's? A branded ice-cream float? A shipping company? The act of cutting in line at the drive-thru?

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019

i keep meaning to get into that. i got like 2 ep in and then forgot i was watching it

Sirfetch’d

i keep meaning to get into that. i got like 2 ep in and then forgot i was watching it

I'm on episode 5 or 6 I think? I never actually watch it when it airs because I don't wanna pay for Showtime lol. I much prefer binging it later.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • oh so my first guess was right, cool.

I'mma sleep in, write fanfiction all day and play PMD and try not to freak out about next Tuesday's job interview.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've got to clean the house and make a pot of chili. Other than that, I'll probably watch a few episodes of anime and try to write some.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • darth vader: i see you have constructed a new lightsaber

luke: some idiot cut off my hand and my old one, wonder who that is

Sirfetch’d

Had to work this morning and I don't really have any plans tonight. I might finish Shameless or find something else to watch. I also need to finish Black Mirror....

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Holy crap no ones posted in this this since yesterday how far have you fallen my dear sweet ass of a thread.......?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back