• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    jeez

I had to go to work with the worst pain in my neck ever, in which I got sent home afterwards.

I'm feeling slightly better after laying down in my bed for a while, but yeah. It sucked for a good while.

TY

it's good that you feel better now though, but damn.

Years
    seriously

this is the kind of pain i wouldnt want to wish on anyone. as soon as i even remotely turn my head one centimeter to my left, it stung like a mofo. it was just... not good.

gonna nap latter to fully recover, and i just took pain meds, too.

TY

I can imagine. I've had something like that in the past where one side is fine, but if i turn my head to the other side all hell breaks loose.

Years
    I mean... I don't think so. I think I slept like I usually did? I don't remember sleeping in any other different positions or anything. ._.

string555

Banned
    Years
    That's weird. That kind of thing usually happens to me when I fall asleep with my head in an abnormal position. I wake up with part of my neck feeling stiff, and then if I try to stretch it, it only hurts worse.

If that's not it, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a spider just laid eggs in your neck or something...

string555

Banned
    Years
    So, if I remember correctly from a while back, you said you might get kicked out by your brother. Is that why you were looking?

Regardless, Good Luck to you. :D

Years
    apartment hunting is shitty

i would know because my family and I were stressed out the entire month of July looking for last-minute apartments.

never again. always do things WAY ahead of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back