• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Yeah. They may not be stars but You tubers are buying properties like shit! Some have started their own companies...i mean it may not be a star category for some people but it's pretty darn close!

Years
    Hello, PokeCommunity. I'd like to share with you all the struggles of living near a train.

It's interesting, really. I'm about one bus ride away from the train station, but this has its drawbacks. For one thing, being so close to the train means that, no matter what time of day it is, I will always hear the fucking train blaring. This somewhat bothered me at first when I moved into this area, however I feel like I've mostly drowned out the sound.

And by the way, the train goes on well past midnight, so getting sleep is quite the task whenever you hear a train barreling down a block from your house.

TY

im in such a shitpost mood right now holy crap lmao

TY

come live near me no trains no boats no planes

there has to be a downside... :thonk:

string555

Banned
    Years
    That's not so bad, unless...
    Spoiler:

TY

its me unless you like endless terrible jokes and memes

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hello, PokeCommunity. I'd like to share with you all the struggles of living near a train.

It's interesting, really. I'm about one bus ride away from the train station, but this has its drawbacks. For one thing, being so close to the train means that, no matter what time of day it is, I will always hear the fucking train blaring. This somewhat bothered me at first when I moved into this area, however I feel like I've mostly drowned out the sound.

And by the way, the train goes on well past midnight, so getting sleep is quite the task whenever you hear a train barreling down a block from your house.

Years
    There's some train tracks near where I live, and there always used to be the sound of a passing train every so often. I haven't heard one pass in years.

Kind of miss it, actually.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back