• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
  • The BDs look the same, I already checked LOL

I loved it anyways, I know Sunrise plays the lazy animation card in non-important scenes so I'm kinda used to it at this point

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    you know , I keep wanting to see Ash getting involve with a group like Digimon Adventure Digidestined.
    I wonder if its ever possible Since the anime must introduce that group saving the world before Ash meet them .
    Hypothetically if Digimon Adventure and Pokemon took place on same Universe , How do you feel Ash meeting them and get involve in another world ending crisis that involve Ultra Beast on Adventure 02 timeline?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My mind literally exploded thinking about what would happen if Ash went into the Digimon universe.

Technically , I want him to impress everyone .
    Specially Kari .
    For some reason , Impressing Digidestined feel much better then impressing Island Captain.
    It like being at Actual School where You feel an intense desire to be popular and impress all your classmate.
    That How I feel when I imagine Ash with Adventure Digidestined
    That Why I enjoy Digimon adventure Tri and Youkai Watch.
    However, I do not feel any desire to see Ash impressing his Trial captain classmate.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Seems like he can't appreciate the fabulous twelve year olds
    Spoiler:

Jokes aside, Phantom Blood was the worst part of the franchise, so don't let it turn you off from the franchise. Part 2 is already ten times better than Part 1. which was just eight episodes long anyway, so it's a quick watch. Good luck with Part 3 though, that one is 4-cour and not so good, but Part 4 will be rewarding.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Phantom Blood was the worst part of the franchise, so don't let it turn you off from the franchise. Part 2 is already ten times better than Part 1. which was just eight episodes long anyway, so it's a quick watch. Good luck with Part 3 though, that one is 4-cour and not so good, but Part 4 will be rewarding.

I was pretty surprised when it just sort of ended, to be sure. I'm definitely going to keep watching though, some good times have been had, and Merica looks promising.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Anyone looking forward to this --

The name of anime is "Watashi ga Motete Dousunda"

Seriously, why are Famon's posts always about Pokemon getting ultra deep romance crossover? =D

Well , Its one of many things I like to see.
    For example , I like Luis having feeling for Clark kent and actually getting jealous of other girl for being close to him.
    FYI : I mean Clare Kent , Not Superman.
    Anyone would love a Superhero with overwhelming power But who would love A Big nerdy Man with awkward personality.
    The idea of Luis lane loving Clark kent without knowing his secret identity is much better then she chasing after Clark after learning him to be Superman.

By the way , Are we allow to discuss DC/Marvel comics here ??? Or This thread is only about Japanese anime ?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • But who would love A Big nerdy Man with awkward personality.

I don't know about that, underdogs tend to be pretty popular. Especially if they're relatable and charmingly awkward. In fact, a lot of people dislike Superman precisely because he is a flawless superhero with overwhelming power.

About that fujoshi anime, it's simultanously hilarious and distasteful how a weight loss due to stress is used as a plot device to get boys superficially attracted in the main character.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't know about that, underdogs tend to be pretty popular. Especially if they're relatable and charmingly awkward. In fact, a lot of people dislike Superman precisely because he is a flawless superhero with overwhelming power.

About that fujoshi anime, it's simultanously hilarious and distasteful how a weight loss due to stress is used as a plot device to get boys superficially attracted in the main character.
    Actually , Most harem protagonist are cute but happen to be unpopular for some reason.

As for Fujoshi anime
    Spoiler:

You know , I'm looking for the episode where Lighting lab and Saturn Girl become a couple on "Legion of Superhero" series but can't seem to find it .
    In fact , Saturn Girl often seem to support and choose Cosmic Boy despite he being a complete Jerk.
    Example : Episode "In the beginning" where she wakes up and see Lighting lad nursing her but become more concern about Cosmic Boy not visiting her.
    I never get what Saturn girl even sees on Cosmic Boy , He was The biggest jerk in the series.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Daaamn Watashi ga Motete Dosunda got an anime now? I read it long time ago but JUNKO has had better mangas that could be animated in my opinion.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well its still no Battle Tendency, but I am missing the Crusaders already. Sono Chi no Kiyou is the best, I loathed the under usage of Kakoyin, and even if Dio was only 4 episodes, those were the best 4 episodes I ever witnessed.
    Spoiler:

I am this close to being properly up to date with DiU, can't wait to finally sit there waiting for each Friday to see where thr insanity goes next. On EP6, Koichi is such a god damn boss, and his stand design is pretty revealing in a speculative stance on how Stand Manefistation works, when it comes to natural or Arrow caused awakening. L

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Seems like Gintama's getting that final season next year. Hopefully enough time for me to catch up with the entire thing. I'm only like, 15 episodes into the show now (watched 50eps like 7 years ago)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back