• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, then it isn't exactly what you'd expect. It's exactly what I expected based on the PV.

It's the same setting with new story and a new cast (minus references and cameos). So it just uses the silly premise of disrobing opponents in fights and a supernatural plot surrounding Akiba, For me the game was about fun character interactions and action ahead of actual plot, this anime has a fun cast and has the action down so there's a good chance I'll personally like it at least as much as the game.

Years
Might be okay in anime form as you'd imagine they wouldn't use the manga art style.

I just finished rewatching Guilty Crown (Can't believe it's been 5 years) and I have to say that it's probably my favourite anime of all time.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Guilty Crown has a wonderful soundtrack.

As for Boruto, I thought the Naruto fandom would slowly fade into the ether until the info for that series came out. I miiight look into it, but?? Not sure if I wanna devote that much of my time to Naruto again, did that enough when I was younger.

Years
I have to wonder why Naruto has at least even the possibility of a continuation when Bleach just ended and period.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Youjo Senki was hilarious. You'll like this one Satoshi, it has onii-sama if he was a spooky psychopathic loli.
Spoiler:
Glorious.
Glorious god, this is so good I can't even express it :D

Blond loli Aoi Yuuki is a gift to the mankind =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back