• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack-Jack catapults to 24! ♪

Nakala Pri

This thread is dedicated to Karasuma, an awesome, random BMO who liek's glomping, video games and watching movies and HUGS!! :D He is a cur-azy boi who is probably almost as crazy as me... hell, that's impossibuu. xD But I am proud to say my best mate, Karasuma is turning 24, the age of... I dunno, being hipster and throwing crisps at the television. xD

I hope you have an awesome day and you have a gigantic cake which is so big you could fit a troll in there... and I hope when you blow the candles Legolas jumps out of the cake... aaaaaaw! <3

Waaaait, that's my dream, not yours, haha. xD

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY¡

≧◠‿●‿◠≦​

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hello strange random Adventure Time fan that I have never officially met. :D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! I hope you are enjoying it, having an awesome day and eating cake! Yahoo! \o/

Remember to party hard ya old man, because YOLO. xD I hate that word

Spoiler:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Happy birthday to you sir! If you didn't know already 24 is where life really begins, or so I have heard. Enjoy your day anyway, and drive safely.

Maruo

A Direct Hit To Your Heart~
    Years
  • Being one of his oldest PC friends, let me say 'Happy Birthday' and hope you spend it well with your family,girlfriend, and friends. Hope to see you more around, man!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, happy birthday! I've seen you here and there and you seem really nice! <3 I hope you'll have a great one. :3

Back