• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Just a quick question: If this is like the anime, do our pokemon have to forget moves to learn new ones like in the games or not?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Just a quick question: If this is like the anime, do our pokemon have to forget moves to learn new ones like in the games or not?

Thanks!

Well, even in the anime pokémon are limited to 4 moves, so the answer is yes.
    When a Pokémon learns a new move, an old one (selected by the GM) will be forgotten.

EDIT:

Professor Lyra has finally showed up!

Now, after a nap and some chores, Imma make Candy's CSS and then I'll be done with stuff I had to do xD

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    2 Questions !!!
    1 - Can you resuse potions like in the anime a few times, or is it single use items?
    2 - Can you make me a cool CSS for my signature?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    2 Questions !!!
    1 - Can you resuse potions like in the anime a few times, or is it single use items?
    2 - Can you make me a cool CSS for my signature?

You can reuse Potions, but only twice. When using a Potion, you use up half of the contents in the bottle. So then you're left with the other half.

And I can try xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    UPDATE:

The list of Pokémon you can encounter from the first IC post has been changed to "Morning"

In the Lyra's appearence post, I added lists of Pokémon you can find during the day and during the night as well.

Please pay attention to the Common/Uncommon/Rare tags xD I don't want everyone to start seeinf uncommon and rare Pokémon all over the place else they're no longer uncommon or rare xD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    haha sorry about the wacked up post earlier I've fixed it now :) Do you like how I've now even got pokégear and pokédex options :P I'll be keeping a track of pokémon I've bonded with and caught :) plus my rp friends, plus anyone can see my location PLUS it even shows you what time it is :D

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
    I put up a rough edit of 1-5, I apologize in advance, as I am currently at Dinner with my family.

GM: I have am attempted capture pending.

I will be working on 1-6 when I get home as well as when I a GM answer (don't know what time I will get it up, because I like to go people watching on Black Thursdays ^^)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Guys, PLEASE add yourcharacter's full name at the beginning of every IC post. I'm having a hard time keeping up with some of you and posting replies, constantly having to look at the characters list for full names and all xD

So just add your character's name in front of the title too ^^ it helps a bunch.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
    Will do, as soon as I get back

*edit* By the way, are the training facilities mentioned available for use anytime, never, or do we have to ask to use the facilities?

By the way, I hate to ask this, but does anyone think I'm typing too much... or too frequently? Just a Question...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Will do, as soon as I get back

*edit* By the way, are the training facilities mentioned available for use anytime, never, or do we have to ask to use the facilities?

By the way, I hate to ask this, but does anyone think I'm typing too much... or too frequently? Just a Question...

The training facilities aren't open to the general public. They're for the Pokémon that belong to trainers and are sent to live at the Lab (due to the teams of 6 rule).

And I don't think you type too much xD I love reading your posts.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Black Friday probably. And Thanksgiving. I'm typing up my post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back