• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Your sign-up sheet must contain the following information:

Name: Jeffery
    Pokégear Choice:Shayshaytheshamin
    Appearance: black hair, white, green eyes
    Personality: kind,shy,nervous, and sometimes stubborn
    Starter Pokémon: krabby
    Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality:loyal and kind, the jokey type
    Role play sample: when being born, a krabby was giving birth on the bed next to Jeffery's mother's bed, this was because the Pokemon center was full. Jeffery and krabby were born at the exact same time, and outside a pigey stole a great ball from the pokemart and accidentally dropped it in jeffery's lap. He threw it at the krabby and caught it. They've been best buds ever since. Jeffery went on his journey because he simply thought it would be fun.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Hello There Krabby, It's nice to meet you ^-^. I'm happy you decided to post an SU.

But you do need to remove the post from the IC until your SU is approved by the GM.
    While you are waiting I would recommend you review this material, as it helped a lot when I was just starting out.

Role Player's etiquette~
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268569

Roleplay Corner Rules~
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287790

The second is very important for new players to review, Thanks for your time and understanding :) .

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
    Years
  • I sent him both a PM and a VM, I hope he reads them.

There are both very friendly, understanding that he seems to only have 2 posts. the RP corner was even hard for me when I started out here, I couldn't find where to sign up for IC's and I actually came close to accidentally putting my SU in the IC thread of the Hoenn diaries thread lol

Ah man, that would've been hilarious lol. But let's hope he realizes he needs to fix that SU...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    I apologize for this mess. The posts are deleted, I posted my sign up on the role play lounge, I'm a noob.

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • Ah man, that would've been hilarious lol. But let's hope he realizes he needs to fix that SU...

Everything in time... everything in time. First we must help our fellow RPer with the basics, We have all been new at Rping one time or another. I'm sure a lot of us couldn't have started without the help of others as well.

I apologize for this mess. The posts are deleted, I posted my sign up on the role play lounge, I'm a noob.

You're fine dude, It happens.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    I have rp'd before, quite a lot on warrior cats RPG. I got confused cause this site is WAY different

Nice to meet u to. And all of u, so, do etheir of u know when the chandilour guy will be on? He seems to be running things on this thread.

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
    Years
  • I have rp'd before, quite a lot on warrior cats RPG. I got confused cause this site is WAY different

Trust me, we've ALL had our moments. >__<

But Zen is pointing you in the right direction. Just read over the posting rules one good time and you'll get the hang of it fairly soon. :)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

As for the GM (GameMaster) SHE's just doing her own thing right now. She'll pop back in sooner or later and let you know the ropes if your still looking to Sign Up.

I'd recommend looking over the very first post in this thread though. Because it'll show you how to properly set your own SU up. There's plenty of examples here too for you to look over should you get overwhelmed or confused.

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • I decided to Google Warrior cats, just to see what you had been working with before Krabby.

There are definitely some differences, most of which should become evident once you read the included material.

But if you still have any trouble... PM or VM any of us, and we can help you out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Well, there is a Pokemon role play section of the site

I read the rp corner rules, I'm used to them accept for the no grammar one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Ok, quick question, why is someone riding an articuno holding a wurmple, while zapdos and moltres fly next to them?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I've posted for the first time. Sorry for the delay, I had a lot of things going on. (And I'm lazy...)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    ShayShay your character is accepted ^^ I'm gonna post your Zorua's info as soon as I am able to get on a computer.

Krabby, I'm sorry, but I can't accept that SU. As my fellow RPers have said already, you should spend some time reading the RP Etiquette thread.

Your SU lacks any kind of formatting and spacing, it was done hastily and has no substance. The role play sample is also along the line of super ultra OMG I am God SF since you're basically saying that you character was born and a Pidgey dropped a Pokeball on his lap and he could actually throw the pokeball at the freshly hatched Krabby(pokemon hatch from eggs btw >.> ) and catch it. AS A BABY! Yeah, sorry, but that's not believable, not even in the pokeworld.

So I think you should sit this one out for now. Especially since you come from a completely different RP environment and are not used to the way things work here.

Oh and ShayShayTheShaymin isn't a Pokegear choice, it's a player's name that's conveniently listed next to the pokegear they reserved(i.e. The fantasy one). You really need to get used to reading a lot when it comes to RPing on Pokecommunity.

So, once again, I can't currently accept that SU. Feel free to look around and learn more about RPing on Pokecommunity and, when you feel confident you've at least learned the basics, feel free post a SU again.

And guys, thanks for having kept an eye on things and all ^^

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    @CrumbledCandy- Thanks, I like my signature too. If anyone can figure out what anime it's from I'll give them a nonexistent cookie.

Also@crumbledCandy-That was a simply horrible pun. Good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back