• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[July 2nd - Preview Release] Pokémon Skyblue

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    That was awesome....its really cool!
    Just a question...
    How do you get out of the water? xD

Anyways, its really great!
    It's like a whole load of level scripts strung together...xD

Well, you're an awesome scripter, :)

EDIT:
    I found the item...but what's it for?
    It actually gives you 0 of the item...xD

EDIT 2:
    I found a small glitch...
    You can walk on part of the fence!
    It's near the sand part...xD

EDIT 3:
    Never mind, I figured out how to get up...grrr

EDIT 4:
    You made it pretty damn hard for anyone who doesn't know how to hex-unlock things to Advance Mappify...xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Allready done with preview :P it was awesome like i said yesterday. can't wait for next release. And hope that you'll change some tiles or maybe paletts.
    Good Luck!

Thanks. But, major tile changes are not planned. Palette changes, maybe.

That item was great. And about the cries, don't worry about telling me. I already solved the problem of removing the cry. I can let you know if you want it's pretty simple.
    I'm a little upset that the preview was only about 5 minutes long, but what was there, just made me want to see more.

Thanks, I would like to know more on the topic of removing cries, and about the length of preview, well, teasing is a good way to make people get hype. ;)

Wow 5 minutes e? Cool im trying now just for boredoms sake.

Well, I have mixed feelings about this reply, but let's say that I will take it in positive manner.

That was awesome....its really cool!
    Just a question...
    How do you get out of the water? xD

Anyways, its really great!
    It's like a whole load of level scripts strung together...xD

Well, you're an awesome scripter, :)

EDIT:
    I found the item...but what's it for?
    It actually gives you 0 of the item...xD

EDIT 2:
    I found a small glitch...
    You can walk on part of the fence!
    It's near the sand part...xD

EDIT 3:
    Never mind, I figured out how to get up...grrr

EDIT 4:
    You made it pretty damn hard for anyone who doesn't know how to hex-unlock things to Advance Mappify...xD

Well, I am now officially adding the item and fence bug into the known issues section, which does not exist yet, but consider these and the walk over girl bug as known issues.

There's a bright light when you are underwater, right? Go in front of the underwater light, and the hack will ask you to get out of the water or not.

Thanks for explaining him. I was trying to do it same way as RSE.

And I would like to introduce new member of the development team: D-Trogh!
    Now, please, don't ask him anything yet as he doesn't have enough materials to work with yet, but this will change during this week. One thing: I will work a bit less on the hack as I was asked to design a webpage for my professor's daughter (XD) and I promised to make it ASAP. Okay guys, keep the comments coming, I am for every kind of feedback.

EDIT: D-Trogh has made great progress with titlescreen, he may want to show you later, so stay tuned. You will see there my hard work - I spent around 3+ hours on the pixel-over you will see.

Well, and a little revelation... The main Pokémon of the story will be Mew. Shiny.

EDIT 2: I have edited the thread, added download section and updated the information.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Although I still havent had the mood to play any other hacks yet, I'm just giving a little bumping to the thread so perhaps more people happen to play it ;)
    And of course, wishing you the best in the progress, Martin.

Shiny Mew? Hmmm... All shiny Pokes sound interesting to me... :)

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
    Years
    ummm I got stuck underwater in the first town and if you choose a girl the first script doesn't make sense.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Although I still havent had the mood to play any other hacks yet, I'm just giving a little bumping to the thread so perhaps more people happen to play it ;)
    And of course, wishing you the best in the progress, Martin.

Shiny Mew? Hmmm... All shiny Pokes sound interesting to me... :)

Thank you, Carlos. Sadly, some unexpected twists occured and I had to restart development. At the moment, I have only titlescreen changed (big thanks to D-Trogh and me :P), and I am trying to proceed with world map. This way I would like to ask you for giving me some advice on how to properly insert it, the map is making me hard times. You may want to either contact me via MSN or PM, it's up to you.

Well, the shinyness isn't the only interesting factor which makes Mew special
    ;)

I see progres is going good I saw what your planing and I love it very good.

Thanks buddy, you always make my day better ^^

this is a good game
    you should a ll play it now

Well, nice to hear positive comment, though next time I would like to ask you if you may use punctuation so people have less problems to read it.

ummm I got stuck underwater in the first town and if you choose a girl the first script doesn't make sense.

You need to find light spot (green) underwater and "talk" to it. You may now easily leave. Well, specify: "doesn't make sentence". I don't seem to understand.

UPDATE: Due to some unexpected eventes, I was forced to restart development. THe codebase has changed to LeafGreen, and I will keep this thread updated so you always know a bit about it. If you are going to play now obsolete preview, you must use FireRed as target file to patch. I am planning to proceed a bit faster right after I solve the world map issue, this thread may see the CTP I promised. It won't go further than 2nd gym, and it will be stripped off the main storyline plot, so you will need to play all over.

NEW: To let you see how much work did we put into the titlescreen, here is a screenshot attached.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OMG, that title screen is so cute! =3
    GL with everything Martin™

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Thanks, Eeveon. But you should tell this to D-Trogh, too. He has a fair amount of work in it.

UPDATE: World map is being edited by my friend, X-Buster (after I miserably failed 3 times). I am in hope that he will do it today so I can show you this evening!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    played the beta...like the dive feature it was cool Hated the fact that the game was 2 1/2 seconds long lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Oh, thanks. I am happy that you did not forget my game.

Anyway, I am progressing smoothly, EXPECT ANOTHER RELEASE IN LATE AUGUST!

That's because I will be away from August 3 to August 16. Then, I will work on SkyBlue again ;)

Back